StarmiX

Too Many Fucking People To Name - Teamspeak

asuptg.thisisnotatrueending.com_archive_30104665_images_1391914317782.jpg.267fb6e086d778dcd8d1a1dd9a98da6c.jpg

You keep ignoring the fact I was originally on the blacklist. Clearly your almighty blacklist is doing so much for you.

You're still insulting my intelligence over nothing. Clearly I'm the bigger man since I still don't need to insult someone over SOMETHING SO PETTY AS A CHANNEL BEING CHANGED.

I ain't even mad. Keep insulting me. Makes yourself look real good :^)

ai.imgur.com_aJQAZ6G.gif.409a8f7e9a263b37f44b02705a806e50.gif

[attach=full]21877[/attach]You insult us for having a litte fun

Only people who are guilty say this. You should know that if you are completely demolishing someone's teamspeak channel, you are trolling the people who were in that group at the time. N

Hachi, that's not as easy as it sounds, sadly. People want justice. It's like saying get over it to, I don't know, assaulted? It can be traumatizing.

We had no intent to troll or make you all mad. That's how you reacted. We were doing it for some friendly fun.

How is spamming soundboards and being buttholes mature? None of us are exactly "mature" in this clan. This kind of stuff should be expected by now. You yourself StarmiX have done some pretty immature fudge. This is the first time I've seen you make a sentence that made sense.

We didn't commit murder the first time. We had fun with the anime channel. This is clearly something you guys took the wrong way, which made it murder. Technically, this is the first time we've committed murder.

Sure, yeah. Maybe it was "inappropriate action" or whatever. You contacted CL's. CL's have spoken. He said this is a stupid situation and we should all drop it.

Done. Dropped.

Your turn, Bucko.

I love how you say "friendly fun" when you were destroying what they have. It may only be a TS channel, but it still belongs to them. You should go to a friends house and break some of their games, electronics and see what they think of you afterwards.

Just because the CL says that it should be dropped doesn't mean it will. If there is no punishment towards you and your trolling little gang, then I will be very surprised. You deserve a punishment.

-Not going to put a cringy line here-

[attach=full]21878[/attach]

You keep ignoring the fact I was originally on the blacklist. Clearly your almighty blacklist is doing so much for you.

You're still insulting my intelligence over nothing. Clearly I'm the bigger man since I still don't need to insult someone over SOMETHING SO PETTY AS A CHANNEL BEING CHANGED.

I ain't even mad. Keep insulting me. Makes yourself look real good :^)

[attach=full]21879[/attach]

You are constantly shitposting too. If someone like Kittylicious did this she'd get banned immediately, but no.

Bach's side need to be acting more serious. This is a damned abuse report. You're a mature adult. Start acting like it.

Ok this is gonna be the last thing im writing on here since tbh im tired of this. Bach. You're insulting me because i took offense when you stickied everyone in my channel, demoted me, put me in a sex dungeon, erased my entire channel and replaced it with brony crap, and again ive said this for like the 5th time, held me "hostage" in your sex dungeon and forced me to "surrender" if i wanted my channel back. And i never insulted your intelligence so idk what thats about. and im not just mad that you just changed my channel obviously im mad becuase of everything you did and its pretty immature of you to get mad over something as small as a blacklist in a channel you dont even go into. So goodnight and i hope this is sorted out, 1 way or another, by tommorow.

You should go to a friends house and break some of their games, electronics and see what they think of you afterwards.

only be a TS channel

You deserve a punishment.

Just because the CL says that it should be dropped doesn't mean it will.

You're a mature adult. Start acting like it.

These lines are literally just laughable. I don't know where you were trying to go with this. And didn't you LEAVE to get away from the "toxicity" or whatever the fuck? You don't even know what happened, so I wouldn't even talk if I were you. And don't act all high and mighty with your "You deserve a punishment." when you don't know what the hell happened. They literally giggled and laughed when I went in there and said "THIS IS WAR." But they all got buttmad when they all got stickied. Seriously? @DeKoi was in their channel when the stickying happened. I'm glad some fucking person can take a goddamn joke. Jesus christ dude.

Only people who are guilty say this. You should know that if you are completely demolishing someone's teamspeak channel, you are trolling the people who were in that group at the time. N

Hachi, that's not as easy as it sounds, sadly. People want justice. It's like saying get over it to, I don't know, buttaulted? It can be traumatizing.

I love how you say "friendly fun" when you were destroying what they have. It may only be a TS channel, but it still belongs to them. You should go to a friends house and break some of their games, electronics and see what they think of you afterwards.

Just because the CL says that it should be dropped doesn't mean it will. If there is no punishment towards you and your trolling little gang, then I will be very surprised. You deserve a punishment.

-Not going to put a cringy line here-

I'M DOING IT. I'M TAKING THE BAIT.

HOW MANY FIGHTS HAVE YOU INSTIGATED. How. fucking. many.

How are you not banned? Why do the CL's let you still come around after you talk so much shit to xG?

If something pains you so much, why continue to be around?

That's like being abused by your girlfriend or boyfriend but still staying with them

(since you like abuse metaphors so much)

You want to be treated like you're "one of the guys". So stop being a whiny child about everything and grow up. You can't even deny that because EVERYBODY SEES IT. YOU WERE ALREADY WARNED ABOUT IT.

And i never insulted your intelligence so idk what thats about.

ai.imgur.com_0G59lOn.png.c7116eacac8f57bb3d8577fba62507e0.png

Oh and looky that. "Gayproneon: Stupid"

Funny. Looks like some insults of intelligence there ladies and gentlemen.

You are constantly fudgeposting too. If someone like Kittylicious did this she'd get banned immediately, but no.

SO HOW ARE YOU STILL AROUND

awww.pleated_jeans.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_05_12_potoo_bird_1.jpg.e53133b2084a269a2d01605dcfd961de.jpg

I'M DOING IT. I'M TAKING THE BAIT.

HOW MANY FIGHTS HAVE YOU INSTIGATED. How. fricking. many.

How are you not banned? Why do the CL's let you still come around after you talk so much fudge to xG?

If something pains you so much, why continue to be around?

That's like being abused by your girlfriend or boyfriend but still staying with them

(since you like abuse metaphors so much)

You want to be treated like you're "one of the guys". So stop being a whiny child about everything and grow up. You can't even deny that because EVERYBODY SEES IT. YOU WERE ALREADY WARNED ABOUT IT.

[attach=full]21880[/attach]

Oh and looky that. "Gayproneon: Stupid"

Funny. Looks like some insults of intelligence there ladies and gentlemen.

SO HOW ARE YOU STILL AROUND

[attach=full]21881[/attach]

Why are you saying that I'm instigating? I know I do, but I'm not at all here. There's a reason why everyone was blacklisted with a foul-mouthed reason, and it's staring you right in the face. You go on and bm others and you then whine about it yourself. Grow some balls, pal.

These lines are literally just laughable. I don't know where you were trying to go with this. And didn't you LEAVE to get away from the "toxicity" or whatever the frick? You don't even know what happened, so I wouldn't even talk if I were you. And don't act all high and mighty with your "You deserve a punishment." when you don't know what the hell happened. They literally giggled and laughed when I went in there and said "THIS IS WAR." But they all got buttmad when they all got stickied. Seriously? @DeKoi was in their channel when the stickying happened. I'm glad some fricking person can take a goddamn joke. Jesus christ dude.

I didn't leave to escape the toxicity, I left so I could feel as if I wasn't part of the toxicity and so I could be more free.

You saying that I shouldn't comment because I wasn't part of it is literally one one the stupidest things I've heard all week. That's like telling a jury in a courtroom to not judge because they aren't part of it. Hell, let's just get rid of the judge, the lawyers - they're not part of it!

They got mad because you and your crew crossed the line and ruined their TS channel. I thought that was blatantly obvious but whatever maan.

That's like telling a jury in a courtroom to not judge because they aren't part of it. Hell, let's just get rid of the judge, the lawyers - they're not part of it!

I don't even want to reply to this.

This is a pathetic example. You're not a judge. You're not even important in this entire situation. Shit dude, you're acting all high and mighty again. But in a courtroom, is there not PROOF?

We had no intent to troll or make you all mad. That's how you reacted. We were doing it for some friendly fun.

How is spamming soundboards and being buttholes mature? None of us are exactly "mature" in this clan. This kind of stuff should be expected by now. You yourself StarmiX have done some pretty immature fudge. This is the first time I've seen you make a sentence that made sense.

We didn't commit murder the first time. We had fun with the anime channel. This is clearly something you guys took the wrong way, which made it murder. Technically, this is the first time we've committed murder.

Sure, yeah. Maybe it was "inappropriate action" or whatever. You contacted CL's. CL's have spoken. He said this is a stupid situation and we should all drop it.

Done. Dropped.

Your turn, bucko.

So, your definition of fun seems to be where you ruin someone else's day?

There are more ways of having fun, other than coming into our channel and then demoting us, and then stickying us. How in the world did you think we would react to you demoting all our staff, and sticking us for no reason?

This is a pathetic example. You're not a judge. You're not even important in this entire situation. fudge dude, you're acting all high and mighty again. But in a courtroom, is there not PROOF?

I don't see how I'm acting all high and mighty, I'm simply expressing my view on the situation. It's a perfect example.

This is a pathetic example. You're not a judge. You're not even important in this entire situation. fudge dude, you're acting all high and mighty again. But in a courtroom, is there not PROOF?

Oh, and there is proof here.

So, your definition of fun seems to be where you ruin someone else's day?

I didn't know it would ruin your day. You guys don't even have an argument anymore for any of this. We're just running this entire thread in circles. Like I said about 48 times before, I thought you guys wanted to have fun, isn't that why we're in this fucking clan? It was all shits and giggles when I went in and "declared war." But when we started doing stuff, that's when you guys decided it wasn't okay. At that point, NONE of you said, "Hey man, this really isn't that fun for us. Could you guys please stop?" I promise you 100% we would have stopped at that point.

There are more ways of having fun, other than coming into our channel and then demoting us, and then stickying us. How in the world did you think we would react to you denoting all out staff, and sticking us for no reason?

I take it you guys are not very fun to prank. Just a bunch of people who can't take jokes.