Xg|patient Zero - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

xG|Patient Zero

Offender's Steam ID:

xG|Patient Zero

Rules Broken:

Abuse of powers and using offending words to kids.

Evidence:

now this is my first ban request and idk if you can replay your servers. (like re watch past events)
I also found it hard to capture him abusing "Byran Boss" as he would noclip at the begining of the round and kill him. i also saw Patient Zero spawn in rockets just to murder this "Byran Boss".
For now i only have evidence of Patient Zero only talking trash about byran boss.
dc7b4bd3cb0741eeda743ba0142c61e4
ad69c0760dae6404bd2f9bc58270491e
. (please note as this is my first ban request i do not know if the links will work. so i added some images)
2015-07-26_00001.thumb.jpg.d9b69fadd1b46965eb9ef78bf4541162.jpg

2015-07-26_00002.thumb.jpg.522ec72d6abea33738b1698fa78bd3ae.jpg

I was talking shit and noclipping before the round to backstab Bryan. I wasn't exactly targeting bryan specifically when backstabbing, either. I backstabbed anyone who was on blue before the round started. The only picture he has where I said "i fucking hate kids coming from other servers thinking they're tough shit." I was talking about how Bryan was trying to do things he could do on other servers that you can't do on ours. He obviously was from another server, he had 5,000 points on gameme, and he was doing lots of favoritism, like allowing specific reds to go to armory. I was only using my noclip powers before the round began, and I stopped and slayed myself. I await your other files, so I can attempt to defend myself on them.

I was talking fudge and noclipping before the round to backstab Bryan. I wasn't exactly targeting bryan specifically when backstabbing, either. I backstabbed anyone who was on blue before the round started. The only picture he has where I said "i fricking hate kids coming from other servers thinking they're tough fudge." I was talking about how Bryan was trying to do things he could do on other servers that you can't do on ours. He obviously was from another server, he had 5,000 points on gameme, and he was doing lots of favoritism, like allowing specific reds to go to armory. I was only using my noclip powers before the round began, and I stopped and slayed myself. I await your other files, so I can attempt to defend myself on them.

That doesn't mean you take matters into your own hands. You basically just ratted yourself out. Call staff next time.

"10/10 would favoritism again"

Bryan was trying to let only certain people go to armory. Like the demoman who took the screenshots.

Like I just said, you don't take matters into your own hands.

You arent staff, so what you did was completely abuse. Youre like a citizen with a gun who thinks he/she is part of the police

Patient Zero has received an officiated warning for his actions. Using noclip to backstab enemies before a round starts, even to take care of an individual who is breaking rules, is constituted as abuse. No punishments will be administered for this offense. Please do your best to use the !calladmin bot next time you have issues, alright? If this offense happens again in the future, punishments may be given.

Thread closed.