Eden

Bring Back Cs:s Jailbreak. [serious Post, Please Read]

Replace Cs:s Minigames with Jb, or bring Cs:go jb in  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Replace Cs:s Minigames with Jb, or bring Cs:go jb in

• Replace Cs:s Minigames with Jb
    • Cs:Go Jailbreak

So recently I booted up cs:s, for nostalgic feels. Joined some random Jailbreak server and just started having fun. Playing jailbreak really brought some good memories back, but the quality of other jailbreak servers are nowhere close to what xG used to be. Like I'm pretty bad @xGShadowSpy is better than me and hes a baddie, and I was doing really well on T side or CT side. It wasn't even a challenge to rebel or warden, I remembered every vent, secret, secret ladder and secret button. Playing on xG was really hard, rebelling actually took some decent planning and timing.. So back to the point. On the browser for cs:s, I saw xG minigames, it had like a few people on it, mainly just randoms. I was thinking we could just have minigames become jailbreak, im talking bare bones jailbreak,literally just !lr. Sure it might be boring because plugins and stuff wont be there, it wouldn't be like old xG Jailbreak, but who knows, maybe a bunch of older members might play for even a week it would be awesome. Maybe if it became a thing again I'm sure it could become something big again.

@Rhododendron Please, I may or may not be the only one, but I mean, I remember seeing you on there sometimes and you would have a blast. I have no idea what responsibilities you have or how much time this would take but, maybe if it was up in like a few weeks or even a month or two, I would still wanna play. If cs:s can't or won't happen, maybe cs:go? I know lots of people that play on cs:go for comp, casual, surf, bhop etc. Maybe that could be a thing, these are just ideas but they might happen, who knows..

I'm gunna tag a few people who might have input, or just comments about it. @Rhododendron I would really like to see your input or comments about this. Maybe you don't care, I might just be wasting your time, but it would really be amazing if you would do this :)

@xGShadowSpy @Forest @Nomulous @DrLee @diabeetus @Chrono @Vector @Hidingmaster @Bleed If I missed anyone of importance, tag them in the comments or something..

EDIT: If this is in the wrong place, please move it to where it should be instead of deleting it, thank you!! : )

~Thanks Eden

p.s @xGShadowSpy is still a baddie

I don't think there's really a chance of bringing CS:S back at all, none of the "higher-ups" have really expressed any interest or care about it. CSGO JB'll be open very soon and then hopefully that'll bring in all the CSS JB people.

I don't think there's really a chance of bringing CS:S back at all, none of the "higher-ups" have really expressed any interest or care about it. CSGO JB'll be open very soon and then hopefully that'll bring in all the CSS JB people.

If they don't care about it and hold a position (dl's for CSS) then they should be demoted for it since they are just holding higher powers for no reason. If most of the higher ups which includes a majority of CLs don't care then get rid of the servers and invest more time into ones that are or might be great.

as much as I want this to happen I think Lithium is right. There just arent as many people playing CS:S anymore and if we did start the server again it would go back to being as populated as it was a few months before it was shut down. I feel like CS:GO jailbreak has a much better chance at being populated if at all

I've put around 3,500 hours(either more or less than that, but somewhere around that) and 4 years into playing xG CS:S servers, mainly JB. It would have been 5 by now if my PC didn't break.

Even with all that time and effort I still know trying to fix CSS is pointless. It's an older game, and it's losing its crowd. If we did start it back up, it would be populated the first week or so because of some hype from CSS members who missed it, then people would get bored again. Just focus on csgo.

If they don't care about it and hold a position (dl's for CSS) then they should be demoted for it since they are just holding higher powers for no reason.

But really, the CSS div is probably dead. We had our fun times but I think it's time is up. It's probably not ever going to be as fun as it used to be, much less the chance of it coming up if you guys keep giving the same "nostalgia" reason.

If we keep trying these damn "get all the old CSS back and populate", what are the chances you will have the same fun? You could be more annoyed than ever, because most people probably changed over time, not to mention that would affect who gets staff positions. It would be super annoying to deal with.

I mean nobody would really say no to it, but is the time investment worth the switch... Probably not.

As much as I do want the old times back.. It's probably over. For good. Maybe we can log onto minigames every once in a while, but it won't stay that way for long at all.

Plus you'd probably beg to be unbanned from ct. pleb mass freekiller. lrn2rebel

If you want the CSS division to come back so desperately, then at least attempt to populate what is left of it (minigames) before it's all gone (typo rip)

But yeah. there's CS:GO, so there's that. Global Elite CTs all day, right?

maybe.

As much as I would like to see a cs:s jailbreak server again for the nostalgic effect, I'd rather not see it and rather see the clan put it toward something that would help it grow. Unfortunately for me I have matured to the point where if I even go into a jailbreak server i want to pull my hair out cause of the 13-16year olds yelling. I'm sure many of you would have the same problem if you have played the old JB