When I saw the name of this thread, I immediately thought of the LoL summoner spell Smite and assumed it was some advanced guide on how to use it.

Idk why I thought that ...

-Reviving this thread because new people-

Anyone still play Smite? I'm addicted to it. Gold V in Conquest but I stopped playing ranked due to bullshit. My old team was Platinum and said I was the same as their level if not better. Jungle main but I can play all positions~

I can play NA if you're from there.

Add me: Kypari

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I got other games I play that I enjoy more so I really don't see myself getting into Smite anytime soon, if ever.

also kinda dislike Hi Rez now after I heard they stuck pay 2 win crap on Paladins.

I got other games I play that I enjoy more so I really don't see myself getting into Smite anytime soon, if ever.

also kinda dislike Hi Rez now after I heard they stuck pay 2 win crap on Paladins.

I mean it's hi-rez they make you pay for a lot of shit

Lotta dead Moba threads lmao. 

My profile name is: Polah, my highest rank I believe was Diamond 5. In recent years I've dropped the game but will play when a new God is released to master.

15 hours ago, TBOHB said:

mobas suck lmao

It's subjective. I happen to like them for the minor rpg-esque gameplay mechanics and pvp.