Chrono

Suggestions Thread

I dont know how it would work but what about a slow moving last CT with much more health and customize a weapon to make it like a Negev but 100% accuracy probably not a good idea for big maps which last CT would need speed to get around. and as I type this I thought about what if the last CT takes his knife out and gets a speed boost or if he takes out the god gun mentioned earlier he slows down and this probably won't work and kill the server.

I dont know how it would work but what about a slow moving last CT with much more health and customize a weapon to make it like a Negev but 100% accuracy probably not a good idea for big maps which last CT would need speed to get around. and as I type this I thought about what if the last CT takes his knife out and gets a speed boost or if he takes out the gosh gun mentioned earlier he slows down and this probably won't work and kill the server.

Yo nerd, stream of consciousness is a good journal writing tool, not a good posting tool. thankfully it is understandable.

You want it so that last CT has a laser precise negev with unlimited ammo, and more health but moves slower? while giving him a speed buff with his knife out? speed buff as in regular LCT speed?

I don't even know if that is possible/legal but to me it sounds like an even harder to kill lastct because a good chunk of people i play with already knife only.

Yo nerd, stream of consciousness is a good journal writing tool, not a good posting tool. thankfully it is understandable.

You want it so that last CT has a laser precise negev with unlimited ammo, and more health but moves slower? while giving him a speed buff with his knife out? speed buff as in regular LCT speed?

I don't even know if that is possible/legal but to me it sounds like an even harder to kill lastct because a good chunk of people i play with already knife only.

welp the more i think about it the dumber it sounds c: i sounded pretty nice at first XD

I dont know how it would work but what about a slow moving last CT with much more health and customize a weapon to make it like a Negev but 100% accuracy probably not a good idea for big maps which last CT would need speed to get around. and as I type this I thought about what if the last CT takes his knife out and gets a speed boost or if he takes out the gosh gun mentioned earlier he slows down and this probably won't work and kill the server.

Speed boost when he takes out his knife? I would just run out to Ts, shoot them, and run to the next T...think about it....

Speed boost when he takes out his knife? I would just run out to Ts, shoot them, and run to the next T...think about it....
Uh maybe make the gun like a minigun? rev up time? maybe make it so ts can instant kill with knife or do more damage with a knife? I was thinking more as a juggernaut type but the speed was only because if you were moving like a snail you wouldn't get across the map in time

Uh maybe make the gun like a minigun? rev up time? maybe make it so ts can instant kill with knife or do more damage with a knife? I was thinking more as a juggernaut type but the speed was only because if you were moving like a snail you wouldn't get across the map in time

I really dont know how possible this is to make, or even if its that great of an idea tbh

song suggested: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - Reincarnation

Sizzle has the specific link for the song,I want the song at a higher volume during last ct too if its fine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=hFOfdLULUAk;list=PLfgzqTqPT8i-k8CYSo7aabRYuBwnKba0b

More songs in the playlist are good.I like them for last ct too.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)