Chrono

Suggestions Thread

I don't know if this is possible but is it possible to make something like a watchlist. So let's say if someone is reported on the fourms and they're not banned yet it puts them on a list. So staff members can type something like /watchlist it lists players that has been reported and maybe a command to remove someone from the list for staff. And because fourms are usually used by members so I was thinking about a command for anyone on the server like /report <name> and if a certain amount of people reports a player it puts them on the list. Oh and alert staff that someone on the watchlist connected. Probably make this pop up menu like lr so you can put a reason behind it like massing, racism, spamming, etc.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

CT using money to buy a tracker that they select. Or really anything because CTs don't use that money like ts do for bombs or buy the wall hack grenade

Bring back csgo jailbreak sprays 2016

Sprays are currently disabled until it's been decided what will happen to them. If they are removed completely you will get a full refund on whatever credits you spent.

Co-op tourney? have people choose teams of 2 and which ever team finish's the map the fastest and dies the least wins?

Any maps you have in mind?

There's always the official operation coop missions.

The 1v1 tourneys turned out really well so there's a decent chance we'll do some kind of tourney again, maybe hold a vote for what kind later on.

I know we have a teamspeak and all but, I was wondering if xG CSGO division (if not all of xG) could get a discord server. It is totally free and discord is overall more user friendly. This is just an idea that i hope you guys will look into. @Chrono