Whyte

Deathrun Map Request.

Post Death-Run Maps Here that you would want on the server :)

Our Current Map Rotation:

dr_aconian_final

dr_horrors_prefinal

dr_industrial_v2b

dr_mario_b4

dr_sawmill_final

dr_simpsons_tf2_b3

dr_smexytraps_v2

dr_tantrum

dr_trollrun_final_fix

dr_wintervalley_final

vsh_dr_block_v6

vsh_dr_darkenergy_v3

vsh_dr_forest_b7

vsh_dr_office_v2

dr_safety_first_final

dr_wolfenstein_v1_2

dr_bank_v2

dr_cryptnecrodancer_v4

dr_psykopat

dr_hallway_final

dr_aufgeben_v2

dr_derelict_prime_x

dr_hourglass_v1

dr_workplace

dr_baby_pirate_adventure_fix2

dr_egypt_v4

dr_supermario64_v6b

dr_orange <NEW!

dr_castle_steveh (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Deathrun) - GAMEBANANA

It's the best behind Daisy tbh.

EDIT: DeathRun_CB_Egypt_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Death Run) - GAMEBANANA This apparently isn't the same Egypt that we already have. it's the Crash Bandicoot map and we all know it's godlike.

2nd Edit (lmfao): Deathrun_Crash_Medieval (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Death Run) - GAMEBANANA Other Crash Bandicoot map that was also really fun.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

adding them right now

If I remember correctly these two maps (horrors and aconian) both have moments where people can "cheat" and do things they aren't supposed too. For horrors I remember it's the roof of the 3rd zone that can be climbed over. I think aconian was glitchy in some way, but I'd have to see the map to remember what it is. I don't know if the same rules apply but dr was kind of my thing when I was staff so I figured I'd reply

If I remember correctly these two maps (horrors and aconian) both have moments where people can "cheat" and do things they aren't supposed too. For horrors I remember it's the roof of the 3rd zone that can be climbed over. I think aconian was glitchy in some way, but I'd have to see the map to remember what it is. I don't know if the same rules apply but dr was kind of my thing when I was staff so I figured I'd reply

I went on both of the maps and tried out the glitches. Both of the maps are a later version and they are all fixed :3

dr_castle_steveh (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Deathrun) - GAMEBANANA

It's the best behind Daisy tbh.

EDIT: DeathRun_CB_Egypt_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Death Run) - GAMEBANANA This apparently isn't the same Egypt that we already have. it's the Crash Bandicoot map and we all know it's godlike.

2nd Edit (lmfao): Deathrun_Crash_Medieval (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Death Run) - GAMEBANANA Other Crash Bandicoot map that was also really fun.

Please add those maps if possible^

dr_psykopat2_v2 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Deathrun) - GAMEBANANA Psykopat 2

dr_Volvagias_Lair (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Deathrun) - GAMEBANANA Lair, looks like a nice map.

dr_dungeon_beta (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Deathrun) - GAMEBANANA Dungeon, looks nice.

Could we also do a purge of the maps we have? These are the ones that no one plays/likes that we could get rid of.

Simpsons, Darkenergy, Forest, Derelict Prime, Workplace, Aufgeben, Hourglass, and Block.

That might just be my opinion though.