Whyte

[xg] Jolteon

Member's Name:

[xG] Jolteon

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:38952940

Information:

Scammed a Kid, to give him a game where he in return after the game was gifted, give the guy keys for the game, the game in question is evolve, The guy who he scammed isn't a member. Jolteon is already a scammer marked on Backpack.tf, so it wouldn't surprise me that he's done this before, not a good representative of our clan.

Provided Below our the two screenshots given to me by the kid he scammed, 1 to show the gifting to the offender, and the next evidence of Jolteon (Currently as Jim Halpert) blocking the kid and running with the game.

Tagging people for obvious reasons,: @Rhododendron @kbraszzz @metalslug53 @Rejects @Moosty @Ohstopyou @Dethman

@Jolteon

Requesting Ip ban for teamspeak, steam Id ban, and perm from forums after he puts up his defense.

Also, he has a mann co trade ban for a situation similar to this.

Jolteon would need to provide a receipt of the game (Evolve+ Several DLCS) In order to defend himself against this.

Also as unrelated as it is, Check how many other servers he's been banned from and their reasons too.

Thank you.

Also sorry for the lack of screenshots, this is a little kid that Jolteon scammed and we got what we could out of him. (On his request) He did not think Jolteon would scam him and he was unprepared for this.

6u09dKP.thumb.jpg.a9b6a113bb7ff0084fac0de2396d9982.jpg

7NjnjGk.thumb.jpg.0b142f3bfb2e922689d50b18f381bfdc.jpg

I for one am not cool with this thief shit. Stuff like this boils my blood.

Two things, have the victim find and message me on steam, ill donate 25$ worth of keys so that he isnt at a total loss.

Secondly, id like to see a screenshot of aliases from Jolteons steam page to show that he was using the name Jim Halpert.

If the proof is there lets get this little scumbag fuck right the hell outta here.

Pussy.

I for one am not cool with this thief fudge. Stuff like this boils my blood.

Two things, have the victim find and message me on steam, ill donate 25$ worth of keys so that he isnt at a total loss.

Secondly, id like to see a screenshot of aliases from Jolteons steam page to show that he was using the name Jim Halpert.

If the proof is there lets get this little scumbag frick right the hell outta here.

Pussy.

Screenshot_2015-09-07-02-18-58.thumb.png.99dfe87a25a442a7009cd2c73e4be120.png

3 down from the top, also if you want to message the kid his name on steam is drago_ultima and on my friends list.

Also +1, jolteon took advantage of a little kid who obviously does not know steam all to well (probably a little brother who shares)

+1 if true, just get more proof of him getting it today and if he can of the chat that happened between them. and if true he should be permed for scamming. Others have been permed for it so he should be and stripped of his membership.

+1 get him the fuck off my lawn.

@Dethman message the kid for me and let him know im going to contact him tomorrow- i dont want him to think someones trying to scam him again.

What a punk you are @Jolteon - we wont see it but this will come full circle on your head one day. Get a fuckin job you lowlife.

screen of his alias to show he is Jim Halpert currently, He also went private because of this, Un-adding him now btw :) and I also will be giving this kid something its not fun when a$sholes like jolteon do this to poor kids,

5aa4c2b90b973_ScreenShot2015-09-07at2_56_18AM.thumb.png.ec0d811601b22542dd47e4d8820820ad.png

+1 I'm sure there's not much I have to say to justify my plus one. I mean, he did just straight up admit to doing it, and showed that he has no heart.

Someone make a report on backpack with the screenies too. idk how to do it so its up to you!!! : DD

He is already marked by Mannco and steamed I think

Im buying the kid the evolve game- thats what he wants. gonna get him the big ass bundle while its half off. if anyone wants to pitch anything he says he plays tf2, or steam message me and you can go in on the bundle with me.

@Jolteon - eat a bag of dicks starting from the corner and choke on at least 3 of them. I hope you die in a library reading a book.