Suiperblade

About Jailbreak Servers

is it me or we have a serious lack of Staff/mod/admin on jailbreak half the time? it's getting ridicule

specially when blu do nothing but breaking rules, i got a few exemple of what happen to the red when no mod was on

warden and blu freekilling and freehitting

no mic on

armory re-enter more than once

doesn't give freeday when they mess up (like opening door without removing ff when cell wars)

abusing melee warday and/or hide and seek when it freeday

giving incell order when the rules say that they can't

donator abusing their power

never take warden

opening cells door before warden give order (well this one happen even with mod on)

and a lot more

It's sad because all it does is giving motivation to the red at rebelling (even if that's point of red) and it's just not fun at all and it end up people gettting call salty for it.

Jb was ruined for me by squeakers and salt. If it was old Jb, I'd be on there 24/7. I'll try to hop on more for you. But you can't complain since I haven't seen you reach out to any staff. It's not our job to be on every server 24/7. If you have an issue, call an admin instead of complaining of an issue that you aren't trying to solve.

It's not our job to be on every server 24/7

Ehhhhhhh......

I'd say it's more like "It isn't rational to think we can be on 24/7 when we have other things going on in our lives besides moderating Servers for free" because it technically is expected that we all offer our souls to the greater good.

You can always hop on here and throw a message up in ShoutBox where it'll most likely gather attention. Or you could jump on our TeamSpeak server as there are always numerous Staff Members on there (unfortunately there is a tendency for them to confine themselves to a community room that is locked more often than not). Last resort is to check out the SteamGroup page and post in the comments section.

Also in regards to donators abusing they're respective powers, you can take the evidence of it and put it in the report abuse thread that we do have. I understand that you have feelings towards a specific server, but remember, we do have more then Jailbreak 1, a lot of servers require attention, and the reason they get attention so much faster is because they reach out a lot faster. For example I have a ton of DR regulars on my friends list ready to tell me to get on because of some guy/girl doing something he/she isn't supposed to do. You can friend the staff as well, we're nice people, and the reason we aren't on 24/7 is because we have things like schooling, and extracurriculars, and jobs! But don't worry dude, there are staff on almost always, and you can easily solve this by reaching out. We understand your concerns though. :)