Scootaloo

Xg Event Server Monthly Schedule

Here's my suggested monthly schedule. It'd be super easy to implement. Have each event start on Fridays at the same time, and give a few small rewards to the winners. Might even be able to host raffles and whatnot after the games are over. This can be something that fires off each Friday and doesn't require a huge commitment, but would go over much better if the Admins+ could help out.

xG Event Server Schedule:

Friday 1 - Hide and Seek Event (1 Hour Duration)

Super simple game mode. The individual running the event goes Spy and uses AIA to give themselves infinite cloak. The contestants have to try and find the Spy and kill him before the other contestants do. Classes that are prohibited would be Pyro and Soldier. The player that gets the killing blow is designated the winner. (In the case where 2 players are credited with the kill, the player named first is the person who got the killing blow.) Prizes can be given to the winner after every game. (Max 4 games in an event. 1 game every 15 minutes.)

Friday 2 - Global Spycrab (1 Hour Duration)

A fun, simple event to promote Spycrabbing in our Event server. For the first 45 minutes of the event, promote spycrabbing to the patrons for small in-game amounts, such as refined metal or cosmetic items. Higher-priced spycrabs can be done with an Admin+ middleman. After 45 minutes, a mass spycrab can be hosted for a prize.

Friday 3 - Boss Battle (1 Hour Duration)

A fun event that pits the server against an Admin+ who is enlarged in size, given buffed health, and possibly another boost such as Mini-Crits or possibly turned into a Boss. The entire server fights against the Boss Admin and the player who scores the final blow receives a prize.

Friday 4 - Global Sniper Duels (1 Hour Duration)

Similar to Global Spycrab, this event would promote Sniper Duels. After 45 minutes, host a Sniper Tournament. Last person standing is declared the winner and receives a prize.

Some other events that could possibly be done include:

Sharks and Minnows: A select few players go Demoknight while everyone else goes Scout. Demoknights must attack and kill the Scouts. Last Scout standing is the victor. Demomen can also fight afterwards for a prize.

Four Corners: Designate four different areas of a map and number them. The players move to the different corners. An Admin+ rolls a four-sided dice and slowly eliminates the players per the dice roll. Last player standing wins.

Fashion Day: Players put together an ensemble of cosmetics. Admins+ designate a secret theme and rate the costumes based on how close they are to the theme. Winner receives a prize.

Heavy Boxing: A Gamemode to promote Heavy Boxing. Similar to Global Spycrab and Global Sniper Duels, but for Heavy Boxing.

RPS Day: Rock Paper Scissors Tournament.

xG Talks: Well.....yeah. Maybe not. XD

As far as prizes go...well, I am getting ready to do a MASSIVE 200+ crate unbox, and MOST of those unboxes are going to be cheap items I do not want or need. Well...there's the beginning to our prize cache! :D

If you guys have any other ideas for events, PLEASE let me know!

Hell yeah, Im down for this and to help with it, I'll always donate a couple things for some stuff, and for the sharks game why not make it staff on the server as demo last scout standing wins?