Vector

Free Games/coupons/deals Thread

So i'm making this thread as a way for the community to share extra CD Keys they have, Deals they might have encountered, and other means of saving money. You can post (trusted) Websites that give great deals on games.

An example would be, if you bought something from the humble bundle, in which in the bundle you purchase, you own one of the games already. You can use this thread to distributed/advertise your CD Keys. This is a way, as mentioned above, to help your fellow community members play games they haven't encountered and or cannot afford.

Down below are a list of websites in which you can use to gain games a great prices

Grey Market Websites:

These websites purchase games in bulk for a cheaper price than proceed to distribute them at a discounted cost. This is a grey area (hence the name) as people might be suspicious about why the keys are so cheap. G2a, for example is community market in which you purchase keys from certain people with various prices. (One person could sell a key for 25 dollars, another selling at 30)

Bundle Websites:

These sites are where you can buy multiple games in bundles. Pretty self explanatory. I would recommend using this thread to distribute any extra keys you may have.

G2A:

g2a is a grey market website, it was the first i have used and it's been very reliable so far. It gives you a percentage from each seller that bases their credibility. For example, a seller with 95% approval rating is far more trust worthy than another with 40%. PURCHASE THE G2A SHIELD I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. For about a dollar more, you can guarantee that you will get a working key, if you get a bogus one. i haven't had the need worry so much about it but it's still good to have in the back of your mind just in case.

G2A.COM Marketplace

CD Keys:

CD Keys is personally my favorite. The keys come from the actual website and are labeled as distributors. They also sell their keys much cheaper than most other websites and are probably the most well known. You can purchase Fallout 4 and the season pass (currently august 6th 2015 at 6:30 PM) for around 70 dollars. That's 20 dollars less than what you would buy from steam.

12 Month Xbox Live, Xbox Gift Cards, Fallout 4 CD Key, Black Ops 3 CD Key, Starwars Battlefront CD Key, Cheap CD Keys, low prices from cdkeys.com

Kinguin:

Another website that's fairly popular. I haven't used it so i can't really give my opinion.

Steam CD Keys and Game Keys - Compare & Buy | Kinguin.net

Instant-Gaming:

@BelloWaldi recommended. I looked through the website and saw some deals that were better and worst then the other sites. So i recommend checking the sites above to see which has the best deal.

Instant Gaming : buy your Steam, Steambox, Origin, Battle.net and others CD keys for PC cheapest on the net, and receive them instantly 24/7!

Humble Bundle:

A wonderful website that i'm sure most of you already know. You can buy many games in in each bundle and they even have their own store where you can buy other games. Each purchase you make you can distribute the profits to either the developers, a charity, or the website.

Humble Jumbo Bundle 5 (pay what you want and help charity)

Bundle Stars:

Haven't used it.

Bundle Stars: {{ seo.title }}

Isthereanydeal:

Isthereanydeal is a simple website that goes around multiple websites and finds the prices of a large number of websites including steam, GOG, Green Man Gaming, etc. Using this as a reference is great and would recommend bookmarking it.

IsThereAnyDeal.com

Comment down below with any other sites you may have so i can add to the list. If you wish to add another site to the list, please give a description of the website, whether you use it or not.

If you have any questions regarding anything don't be afraid to add me or ask me.

I would like to add Instant Gaming, they're sometimes even cheaper than g2a, same principle though!

Instant Gaming : buy your Steam, Steambox, Origin, Battle.net and others CD keys for PC cheapest on the net, and receive them instantly 24/7!

Is the website trustworthy, have you used it before?

EDIT: Thanks for letting me know Bonk. I don't really trust websites like G2A after the GTA 5 crap that happened

I can honestly say G2A.com back in the day was a really good website idk now. I bought my ARMA3 and RUST off of it so i can confirm that.