Vector

Matsi

Member's Name:

Matsi

Member's Steam ID:

go look for it.

Information:

Matsi has time an again demonstrated an immature and absolutely disgusting comments that range from giving blow jobs to stroking dogs. I demand something happen because these comments including his attitude need to have something be done to them. But i see the same sh*t and it feels like he can get away with it.

Stroking dogs:

He back peddles saying that he was talking about his job however in this context rabid is talking about having sex with animals and in this context matsi is actually talking about stroking a dog. In no way was his salon in the conversation and it's obvious what he means by this statement. Many people found this disgusting (myself including) and are upset nothing was done about it.

Next is just from today:

apuu.sh_le2s0_6bb74f1d02.thumb.png.1e461ecb7ba935ae14421a2e200457c5.png

He's talking about his encounters in giving a blow job. What the f*ck? Why would anyone want to know this? Why would this come up? Why would you tell a bunch of 16 year old kids this? Keep in mind he has done this ON servers talking about his fantasies and fetishes and i had personally had to tell him to knock it off.

His actual avatar:

That wolf looks like it's drinking semen. I literally cannot understand and everytime i look at it, i feel a sick turning in my stomach making this member protest even more hard.

Attitude:

That whole thread is just matsi belittling people for being concerned about a steam exploit and didn't want to get scared. Regardless if it's credible or not it's still best to be cautious especially with the countless amount of bots out there.

There are also countless times in the past where matsi has caused stupid shit to happen however some are from years ago and while i would love to add them it wouldn't be very fair. such as

apuu.sh_le4WI_a09237a868.thumb.png.9234c1c89327fe500487825cabfee04a.png

There is also always a smart A*s comment from matsi on shoutbox that's always there but since there is no shoutbox archive i can't go and get them.

+1 matsi needs to change his attitude, no need to be posting about stroking dogs off or giving a blowjob. this is supposed to be a pg13 even if we dont accept members under 16. we still have children looking at the website and they dont need to see this kinda thing.

I guess I may as well post this as I have had the idea to post a member protest for quite some time.

Well here we go this has been a long time coming.

Cons:

General Instigation - Constantly post in threads of no concern to him, in a division that he has no substantial contributions to with the sole purpose to either stir the pot or cause a rift.

Contradicting Actions- The old sayinig of can dish it but cant take it. Can be incredibly rude and abrasive, but the second it happens to him he makes reports, messages silence, and will not stop until a breed of his own justice is served.

Rudeness- Speaks for itself. Entirely unapproachable in any matter, looks down upon members.

General Abrasiveness- Self explanatory, when most members are asked, this is the first quality they present about him.

Entitlement- Believes his rank is a form of power, and those under him have no opinion or anything to add to his own idea of any given situation.

Anti Social activity / trolling

Animal Cruelty - Not getting into details, but if Tarin was removed for felonious acts, then this should apply too, according to my states laws. You can usually find him laughing about this matter.

Pros:

-Catches rulebreakers.

Im opening this up to the public, and I hope that most of you will voice your opinions on the matter here, because most of you have so much to say behind closed doors.

Matsi is unfit for staff, (You know who you are, and your rank, speak up and dont leave me hanging) his division is unhappy with his attitude, his abrasiveness, and entitlemeent.

He posts with an elitist opinion on topics that he doesnt agree with, but the second someone has an issue with something he has posted, he messages Silence INCESSANTLY acting as a victim.

His own division agrees he is good at moderating rulebreakers, but has a horrible attitude and is generally unpleasnt to be around. No one wants to play with him. They want him demoted.

He is a bonafide animal abuser. Personally, Im not comfortable around a fricking felon, especially as someone who grew up in a rescue dog foster house. Its a felony. A FELONY. and we let him go about his business here, when we have gotten rid of other criminals in the past.

Here are some ANONYMOUS QUOTES on the matter:

TF2-

"If we have a good amount of stuff to tack up, I'd say sure. Not gonna lie, I've wanted him gone for a while. He has been a real nuisance for a good long time. He is very combative and confrontational"

"because hes all whole nother level of nasty. He wants things like DM and DL for immunity to others? Like really? He doesnt want to add to the community, he wants power"

"I think he gets off on being an butthole to people, i cant stand being around him and he shouldnt have aa staff position"

"The dog stuff is fricked up, thats not something a SANE person would just take apart of"

"THEN, there is the issue with Matsi's confession about sexually abusing a dog. Elephant in the room. What a dude does in his own privacy is his own business and whatnot...but allow me to point out that we have fudgecanned others for similar, (and in one instance, a much less obstructive, albeit still serious issue). Tarin and Xerses immediately come to mind. Where do we decide is an okay level of federal offenses? Assault to animals is still a federal crime. It isn't child abuse or child pron, but it is still pretty fricked up."

"Matsi, as we have discovered, has been going to Silence with every little petty issue he can stir up, and always paints himself as the victim in every circumstance, even if it was his actions that caused the problems to begin with. Now, I don't know about you, but if I was a manager of some retail store and one of my employees was constantly the cause of problems, never tried to correct his mistakes, and always went to my boss with lies about the problems in my store, I'd be livid. This is essentially what Matsi is doing."

CSGO=

"He puts his nose in places it doesnt belong to get a reaction, thee whole vector thing is a good example"

"Hes not welcome in this division"

"What would I say? you mean aside from the obvious lol?"

Feel free to own up to these quotes as your own. I havent met anyone as miserable to be within any form of contact with, someone who has such a terrible rep here yet acts like they are entitled to this place. I sure as hell do NOT want him within any distance of my division yet alone in this clan.

I had decided against posting my own member protest for a handful of reasons, but seeing as how he has now gone from talking about his 'fetishes' in private venues, he is now spouting INCREDIBLY PERVERSE SEXUAL content on the forums itself, I feel as i should add my two cents. At the very least- I do not want him anywhere near my division, this includes having access to the CSGO forums.

I have had many conversations with many of you, now is your chance to speak your mind, please man up and say all the things you say behind his back so that this can be handled.

Hes a felonious pervert and should take his sick ways elsewhere.

+1

Tbh I've always found Matsi a little annoying as a member, and pretty damn useless as an admin/mod (since I've barely seen him doing anything other than abusing the shit out of his powers) but what started bothering me the most was him talking about all the sexual relations he would like to (and did) have with animals and his blowjob experiences. I'd never have a problem with those either if he didn't go out on the forums and tell everyone about it for no reason and make a lot of people uncomfortable, so I'm giving this my +1

(dunno if my vouch is valid but nonetheless it surely will be if my app gets accepted)

I guess I may as well post this as I have had the idea to post a member protest for quite some time.

Cons:

General Instigation - Constantly post in threads of no concern to him, in a division that he has no substantial contributions to with the sole purpose to either stir the pot or cause a rift.

Contradicting Actions- The old sayinig of can dish it but cant take it. Can be incredibly rude and abrasive, but the second it happens to him he makes reports, messages silence, and will not stop until a breed of his own justice is served.

Rudeness- Speaks for itself. Entirely unapproachable in any matter, looks down upon members.

General Abrasiveness- Self explanatory, when most members are asked, this is the first quality they present about him.

Entitlement- Believes his rank is a form of power, and those under him have no opinion or anything to add to his own idea of any given situation.

Animal Cruelty - Not getting into details, but if Tarin was removed for felonious acts, then this should apply too, according to my states laws. You can usually find him laughing about this matter.

Pros:

-Catches rulebreakers.

Im opening this up to the public, and I hope that most of you will voice your opinions on the matter here, because most of you have so much to say behind closed doors.

Matsi is unfit for staff, (You know who you are, and your rank, speak up and dont leave me hanging) his division is unhappy with his attitude, his abrasiveness, and entitlemeent.

He posts with an elitist opinion on topics that he doesnt agree with, but the second someone has an issue with something he has posted, he messages Silence INCESSANTLY acting as a victim.

His own division agrees he is good at moderating rulebreakers, but has a horrible attitude and is generally unpleasnt to be around. No one wants to play with him. They want him demoted.

He is a bonafide animal abuser. Personally, Im not comfortable around a fricking felon, especially as someone who grew up in a rescue dog foster house. Its a felony. A FELONY. and we let him go about his business here, when we have gotten rid of other criminals in the past.

TF2-

"If we have a good amount of stuff to tack up, I'd say sure. Not gonna lie, I've wanted him gone for a while. He has been a real nuisance for a good long time. He is very combative and confrontational"

"because hes all whole nother level of nasty. He wants things like DM and DL for immunity to others? Like really? He doesnt want to add to the community, he wants power"

"I think he gets off on being an butthole to people, i cant stand being around him and he shouldnt have aa staff position"

"The dog stuff is fricked up, thats not something a SANE person would just take apart of"

"THEN, there is the issue with Matsi's confession about sexually abusing a dog. Elephant in the room. What a dude does in his own privacy is his own business and whatnot...but allow me to point out that we have fudgecanned others for similar, (and in one instance, a much less obstructive, albeit still serious issue). Tarin and Xerses immediately come to mind. Where do we decide is an okay level of federal offenses? Assault to animals is still a federal crime. It isn't child abuse or child pron, but it is still pretty fricked up."

"Matsi, as we have discovered, has been going to Silence with every little petty issue he can stir up, and always paints himself as the victim in every circumstance, even if it was his actions that caused the problems to begin with. Now, I don't know about you, but if I was a manager of some retail store and one of my employees was constantly the cause of problems, never tried to correct his mistakes, and always went to my boss with lies about the problems in my store, I'd be livid. This is essentially what Matsi is doing."

CSGO=

"He puts his nose in places it doesnt belong to get a reaction, thee whole vector thing is a good example"

Feel free to own up to these quotes as your own. I havent met anyone as miserable to be within any form of contact with, someone who has such a terrible rep here yet acts like they are entitled to this place. I sure as hell do NOT want him within any distance of my division yet alone in this clan.

I had decided against posting my own member protest for a handful of reasons, but seeing as how he has now gone from talking about his 'fetishes' in private venues, he is now spouting INCREDIBLY PERVERSE SEXUAL content on the forums itself, I feel as i should add my two cents. At the very least- I do not want him anywhere near my division, this includes having access to the CSGO forums.

I have had many conversations with many of you, now is your chance to speak your mind, please man up and say all the things you say behind his back so that this can be handled.

+1

that pretty much sums it up- +1

All that I think should be said, is that he's not a good rep. for this community. Especially since we have a lot of younger people on servers and in the clan. I mean everything has been said above me.

+1 member removal (Thats it)

No hate towards flurries btw. thats some peoples own kind of freaky fetish. its the fact you actual have been telling us things like how you stroked a dog :P

Just gunna :coffee:

Cons:

Pros:

-Catches rulebreakers.

TF2-

CSGO=

+1

That basically sums it up, good job snackbar. I fully agree with this. +1

Stroking dogs:

He back peddles saying that he was talking about his job however in this context rabid is talking about having sex with animals and in this context matsi is actually talking about stroking a dog. In no way was his salon in the conversation and it's obvious what he means by this statement. Many people found this disgusting (myself including) and are upset nothing was done about it.

I don't really see what's so member-demotion worthy about saying that you stroked a dog. If you think you can get removed from membership for saying something that seems disgusting then this clan would be a lot smaller. I mean for christs sake we had an ENTIRE fan fic thread full of disgusting crap and the most that happened was the thread getting closed. No one raised a finger about it because it was "funny" to you guys. It all depends on the perespective. After looking through your post the only evidence that really holds any weight to me would be the post on the steam exploit thread.

There's also a function called ignoring if you don't want to see his "absolutely disguting" posts and etc. It's not like he is specifically trying to talk about and show you furry crap.

Now you might say, "well we dont want all the kids seeing this gross crap". Then again, weren't you the one always preaching about how the internet is not a friendly place and if you cant handle insults, bad things on the internet etc to not get on it?

Also he has had that avatar for many months now, but im glad that you had the resolve to push through the sick turning in your stomach all this time to make this member protest.

Cons:

Pros:

-Catches rulebreakers.

TF2-

CSGO=

+1

For some reason you seem to think that because people don't like him, its a good reason to make him leave. Until I see evidence of this "General Instigation" and "General Abrasiveness" I won't really think much of your post.

BTW since when was "Anti Social activity" a good reason to get your membership removed? lol

I honestly think that this post is just Vector finally letting out his hatred towards Matsi and everybodies just like "yeah furries are kind of weird imo, +1".

I'm not saying that I like furry crap, but the stuff in this thread doesnt provide enough decent evidence to get him demoted.

Now im not a member, so this is just my opinion.

I don't really see what's so member-demotion worthy about saying that you stroked a dog. If you think you can get removed from membership for saying something that seems disgusting then this clan would be a lot smaller. I mean for christs sake we had an ENTIRE fan fic thread full of disgusting crap and the most that happened was the thread getting closed. No one raised a finger about it because it was "funny" to you guys. It all depends on the perespective. After looking through your post the only evidence that really holds any weight to me would be the post on the steam exploit thread.

There's also a function called ignoring if you don't want to see his "absolutely disguting" posts and etc. It's not like he is specifically trying to talk about and show you furry crap.

Now you might say, "well we dont want all the kids seeing this gross crap". Then again, weren't you the one always preaching about how the internet is not a friendly place and if you cant handle insults, bad things on the internet etc to not get on it?

Also he has had that avatar for many months now, but im glad that you had the resolve to push through the sick turning in your stomach all this time to make this member protest.

For some reason you seem to think that because people don't like him, its a good reason to make him leave. Until I see evidence of this "General Instigation" and "General Abrasiveness" I won't really think much of your post.

BTW since when was "Anti Social activity" a good reason to get your membership removed? lol

I honestly think that this post is just Vector finally letting out his hatred towards Matsi and everybodies just like "yeah furries are kind of weird imo, +1".

I'm not saying that I like furry crap, but the stuff in this thread doesnt provide enough decent evidence to get him demoted.

Now im not a member, so this is just my opinion.

So we can ban a guy for saying he wanted to fuck kids, but banning a guy for ADMITTING HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AN ANIMAL you tell us to ignore it?

A FELONY is a FELONY, and sexually perverted people shouldnt be allowed near younger, impressionable minors.

Sorry, im not letting it slide.

Also, as far as proof of his shit attitude, why not ask yourself why this has been an ongoing issue that involves more than half of the active players here, including a vast amount from his own division? If it were just one small thing here or there that ould be brushed off, then why does this thread have any sort of support at all? Shouldnt it have been deemed pointless from the start?

I don't really see what's so member-demotion worthy about saying that you stroked a dog

it's not just a single instance but it's one. Saying you stroke a dog should be no where near the community? Trying to say it's only one instance is complete ignorance and that it's a pattern. We have given him more than once chance and it's not just ONE instance. That's completely ridiculous.

If you think you can get removed from membership for saying something that seems disgusting then this clan would be a lot smaller

Really? Because saying something disrespectful can also get you get kicked out. but since it's a combination of a few things then yes it would totally warrent a member protest

I mean for christs sake we had an ENTIRE fan fic thread full of disgusting crap and the most that happened was the thread getting closed

We have a number of furries in this group that are perfectly fine. They understand that many aren't comfrotable for the things they like but that doesn't stop them for liking shit. The fact they have the control, just like everyone one with a fetish is one thing.

No one raised a finger about it because it was "funny" to you guys.

What are you talking about? many thought it was disgusting and many people were outraged, including my self that nothing of it came about? Do you really think that we thought something so disgusting was funny? That is incredibly offensive. What about rabid who brought it up? What about my comment about disgusting it was? We just thought it was "funny?"

It all depends on the perespective. After looking through your post the only evidence that really holds any weight to me would be the post on the steam exploit thread.

you mean him giving extensive and very detailed blow job histories? How can you think that's okay and doesn't hold merrit? Are you kidding me? many people in the shout box were very uneasy about and didn't find it comfortable.

and i have complained about to people all the time but decided to put it in one single member protest and many have complained about before. The suggestive

nature of the avatar is obvious but no one did anything so now we have a formal complaint.

For some reason you seem to think that because people don't like him, its a good reason to make him leave.

uh what? if there is evidence of misconduct that would leave people to believe that he is disliked than that more than warrants a member protest/ban request. just using the excuse "U JUST DUN LIEK HIM" Is completely dumb, there has to be reason for the dislike and of misconduct which has been provided.

this is the most ignorant comment you made. all of these acts and disgusting comments have NO place in a gaming community? We have told him multiple times to knock it off and continues to make these sort of remarks, I have many furry friends and acting as if i only make this thread is because he's just a furry is incredibly ignorant and so judging people for feeling so uncomfortable for his comments is actually disgusting.

so if i say imma finger bang a girl i should not be a member of xg?

If you are a generally miserable entity from within the clan itself, are over 18 and direct the comment to someone under 18, then yes- because its not the sexual content were worried about, as much as the glorification of a perverse felonious act. over 18 saying they want to finger bang an over 18 year old is legal.

If you said you fingerbanged a dog (Animal cruelty, felony sexual perversion), or you were 18 and said you wanted to fingerbang a 14 year old, hell yes ill cut against the grain. weve done it before See: Tarin