SpookyToast

New Hales And New Maps

The FF2 sever is getting old, almost boring and the same. Not to mention the lack of GOOD maps. (I'm looking at you Halo Foundation and Mann Co. HQ. Well I took the pride and liberty and asked some people who usually come by the FF2 server what they would like to stay and removed.

Maps:

1: REMOVE vsh_halo_foundation_v1

2: Add an Undertale map

3: REMOVE mann vsh_mannco_hq_v14

4: Add vsh_doublecross

5:Add vsh_warebloom

6: Add vsh_skyhigh_resort back in

7: Add vsh_aquaticbase_b5

8:Add vsh_abandoned_office_v2

9:Add vsh_articbase_b5

10:Add vsh_remains_of_king_b1

Hales:

Turn The Blitzkrieg into "Old" Blitzkrieg (Give him melee, VERY slow moving rockets, and change his song to Ecasty of Gold)

NERF Knuckles, Miku, Shadow, and Herobrine

Turn down the noises that MLG Sniper makes

Add Ultra Greed from The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Add Isaac from The Binding of Isaac series

Add Mettaton from Undertale (When Metta dies once, he has 1 more life and is turned into Metta EX)

Add Ass Pancakes

Add Dic Soupcan

Add Bonk Boy

Add Major Crits

Add BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!

Add Bill Mays

Add Sans from Undertale

Add Vinny and Joel from Vinesauce (Double Hale)

Add Solid Snake from Metal Gear Franchise

Add Mewtwo from Pokemon

Add SCP-173

Add Sonic.exe back in

Add Jeff The Killer

Add Slenderman

Add Bone from XenoGamers(Moderator and yes get him to voice act)

I agree with a majority of this, but a few things:

1. Remains of King is broken last time I checked. Control Point doesn't work.

2. Any nerfs or buffs to Hales actually require someone to go into their respective .cfg and edit them. I'd do it, but I have no way of actually adding it to the server.

4. Some of the bosses you listed may not exist, and making them is harder than you'd think. (Trust me I've tried)

5 ½. You forgot to suggest adding John Cena back without breaking his music this time ;) @Ohstopyou

6. Skeleton Mann is pretty close to a boss of myself :cool:

7. I don't care too much about Blitz since he's a scrubby boss anyway

oh my god you actually made this

So this happened around 2 hours ago, and we were all talking about all this stuff. And look what I found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMfE3rvDoKM

Someone actually made Papyrus. I'd love to see this implemented. (Although chances are he will be a Hyper Boss, since his model is Heavy.)

Suggestions:

Stripper Soldier + Some other bosses by this author

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OwtEkoYObY

[FF2] Scoot's hales of pure shit [New Boss: High Heavy] - AlliedModders

The Bloodrider (Most Classes in one Boss)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-tvSWNzZnI

[FF2] [boss Update] The Bloodrider - AlliedModders

My Waifu (Jk, SuperMinecraftKid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1PLGjPyPWk

The PayDay Crew, It would be interesting to fight against 4 bosses. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rAvMAJaqE4

Also, I can't select Demopan on the server, it says I selected Seeldier, and I go Seeldier. So... It would be nice if someone fixed this. Thanks for reading!

I'd -1 on bringing back old Blitz but definitely would love to see papyrus, along with these other bosses added in! It might be best to start to update some of our bosses not by just editing them(because that's a buttload of stuff to do and probably would still get neglected in the end) but possibly get rid of our less popular bosses and replace them with a few of these. I've only seen a majority of bosses get used half the time I'm on hale(most have 520, hyper heavy or blitz), and seeing the same ones over and over again gets old real quick. Which could be a reason why less people are coming on our vsh/ff2 server?

The FF2 sever is getting old, almost boring and the same. Not to mention the lack of GOOD maps. (I'm looking at you Halo Foundation and Mann Co. HQ. Well I took the pride and liberty and asked some people who usually come by the FF2 server what they would like to stay and removed.

Maps:

1: REMOVE vsh_halo_foundation_v1

2: Add an Undertale map

3: REMOVE mann vsh_mannco_hq_v14

4: Add vsh_doublecross

5:Add vsh_warebloom

6: Add vsh_skyhigh_resort back in

7: Add vsh_aquaticbase_b5

8:Add vsh_abandoned_office_v2

9:Add vsh_articbase_b5

10:Add vsh_remains_of_king_b1

Hales:

Turn The Blitzkrieg into "Old" Blitzkrieg (Give him melee, VERY slow moving rockets, and change his song to Ecasty of Gold)

NERF Knuckles, Miku, Shadow, and Herobrine

Turn down the noises that MLG Sniper makes

Add Ultra Greed from The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Add Isaac from The Binding of Isaac series

Add Mettaton from Undertale (When Metta dies once, he has 1 more life and is turned into Metta EX)

Add butt Pancakes

Add Dic Soupcan

Add Bonk Boy

Add Major Crits

Add BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!

Add Bill Mays

Add Sans from Undertale

Add Vinny and Joel from Vinesauce (Double Hale)

Add Solid Snake from Metal Gear Franchise

Add Mewtwo from Pokemon

Add SCP-173

Add Sonic.exe back in

Add Jeff The Killer

Add Slenderman

Add Bone from XenoGamers(Moderator and yes get him to voice act)

Honestly, Hale isn't supposed to be easy to kill, the bosses don't need nerfing, all you need to do is actually work as a team instead of running around as barrels hiding in corners.

1. In terms of Blitzkrieg, it would be nice to have his old theme back but he needs no further changes.

2. Knuckles, Miku, Shadow & Herobrine are not actually overpowered, they just use class specific perks to assist them.

3. Mann co. HQ is actually a half decent map, so why remove it?

4. MLG Sniper is supposed to be loud, have you never watched MLG remixes on YouTube?

5. Major Crits was incredibly oversized and glitched in maps, which is why it was removed.

Also, you should probably attach links to the bosses you want to be added, it'd increase your chances of getting it into the game. (Implying people do want them in the game that is, and if that boss doesn't exist then sorry, you won't get it added.)

wtf is with these kids and undertale?

5. Major Crits was incredibly oversized and glitched in maps, which is why it was removed.

Well, there's a normal-sized version Major Crits, called Major Crits Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCRSvLZM9cQ

It's the size of a soldier, and is not giant.

EDIT: He actually has the stock rocket launcher, not a cmd window launcher; that's a skin.

EDIT 2: Found a link, with both the Giant and Jr version. http://www.pamelabowman.org/sm/koishi_bosses/major_crits.7z

Keep in mind guys, while I personally love extra maps and bosses on Hale, the more crap we have, the more newcomers have to download. Have you ever tried to join a server that takes 15+ mins to download and you eventually just give up? I believe that's what our DLs are trying to avoid, here. If you want extra bosses, maybe suggest a few to get rid of so the entire file size for Hale isn't like 18 million gigs.

Keep in mind guys, while I personally love extra maps and bosses on Hale, the more crap we have, the more newcomers have to download. Have you ever tried to join a server that takes 15+ mins to download and you eventually just give up? I believe that's what our DLs are trying to avoid, here. If you want extra bosses, maybe suggest a few to get rid of so the entire file size for Hale isn't like 18 million gigs.

Like mentioned before, it'll probably be best to actually start cracking down on the less active bosses we have. We need to actually get rid of them, not only for the potential use of another boss to bring in new material, but to not stare at a loading screen that feels like eternity.

Like mentioned before, it'll probably be best to actually start cracking down on the less active bosses we have. We need to actually get rid of them, not only for the potential use of another boss to bring in new material, but to not stare at a loading screen that feels like eternity.

I agree completely.

Not a Hale regular, can't help you out, there. However, it's been on my mind for a very long time that we should remove PlayPoints. If anything, we can add Warcraft like @kbraszzz has previously mentioned to me. Bosses using 520 speed should probably be a huge no, yet no rules have been put in place to remove the perks on bosses. Removing PlayPoints entirely would give the entire server a new feel, plus soldier, pyro, and a few other classes would actually be viable as damage-dealers.

@HaleRegulars what do you think?

Bump. Actually takes quite awhile for me to load in with all the hales

Alright, something that's been on my mind since forever. We need to remove the Playpoints for Hale. I'm not sure if there's a plugin that can limit a certain command to one team or if it's possible to do it via a cvar like: "sm_playpoints_enabled 1 @red" "sm_playpoints_enabled 0 @Blue"

It's been forever since I've screwed around with plugins and cvars and I don't really have a way to currently, but if I figure someway to fix this I will certainly let everyone know and by everyone I mean @kbraszzz and @Ohstopyou

Another thing is that while it is true that adding new bosses will make people have to download more, then just do some pruning ya dingus! For your health!

But seriously, remove some of the dingus bosses and there you go.

So I checked out our list; based off of what normally gets played and the bosses I haven't seen in a while, these are probably our down in the dumps bosses

Seeman

Staregineer

Bob the Builder

Wheatley

Servant Grunt

Sergeant Painus

Zerstorer

The Rock

Oogie Boogie

Joker

Pacman 2

Phoenix Wright

I've only seen these bosses at little times because someone forgot to actually choose their boss and was randomized to the following which was also followed by a "I didn't want this boss"complaint. But that's just my speculation, please feel free to add or disagree to the list!