Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

2days

Further Information:

Like the server and would like to become a member

+1 hasn't been around too long so I can't vouch for activity but seems like a really cool guy who'd make a good addition to the community

Show me some dedicated activity on both the server and our teamspeak at voice.xenogamers.com and I have no doubt you will be able to become apart of our community :)

Show me some dedicated activity on both the server and our teamspeak at voice.xenogamers.com and I have no doubt you will be able to become apart of our community :)

Alright ive tried to get on ts but n1 is on for the csgo portion so i just sit there in silence... and i think ive been playing on the csgo server for almost a week and was wondering how long does this process usually take.... Not trying to rush just a general question of curiosity

Alright ive tried to get on ts but n1 is on for the csgo portion so i just sit there in silence... and i think ive been playing on the csgo server for almost a week and was wondering how long does this process usually take.... Not trying to rush just a general question of curiosity

The reason nobody was on was probably because it was late, but the process doesn't take long. ESPECIALLY if you are the type of person to get on teamspeak.

also not a lot of people hang out in the dedicated rooms for games (we should try to change that...) so just scroll down more to the "community channels" section and look for familiar names.

ill go ahead and +1, chill, funny guy who knows the rules. might have broken one here and there tonight while we were playing but honestly idk if it was him or the autism that was tonight, but regardless +1. just be on as much as you can and be in TS, thats what helps you to get known by members and staff :)