Crowley

Xg Member Privileges

Hi My name is Crowley and i would like to talk to you fine gentleman and gals about the cs server. Usually on weekdays there isn't that many mod/admins on, but plenty of members. I suggest xG staff gives members the privilege to Vote kick, Vote slay (if thats a thing). Because sometimes there are too many neck beard weaboos on and no mods... thank you for your time ~crowley

hahahaha forest. But if you become a member i think you have the respect and non childishness to actually have this command. and if you dont then it can be taken away. But i think the good will outdo the bad

He has a point about if we let them into the clan then we should be able to trust him. It sounds good on paper but we would have to flesh out some of the kinks first. Like, what if you get someone votekicked, whats stopping them from logging right back in and raging / causing a scene even worse? Then youre forced to go find and admin, and after all that, just tracking one of us down to begin with would be the easier idea

Agreed with Bleed/Snackbar, this is a staff job and should be limited to that. If you need staff on just message any of us! Even if I'm unable to get on I take it as my responsibility to make sure that someone else can get on, so at least message me~

Not sure if CS has non-vote calling votekick (e.g. you have to manually type it, a server vote isn't called), but from my time modding TF2 a while back, it was abused fairly frequently on younger kids or annoying people (not that it makes it okay ofc)

even if your accepted doesn't mean your not childish, look at orange juice he's childish af but he keeps his childishness to a point where its accepted and that cant be said for other members

Can we ban orange juice from ts please i like to hear things and he's making that hard for me

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

even if your accepted doesn't mean your not childish, look at orange juice he's childish af but he keeps his childishness to a point where its accepted and that cant be said for other members

Can we ban orange juice from ts please i like to hear things and he's making that hard for me

Just add him to blocked on ts its easy and yea no need for votekick it'll just be abused. maybe a call admin like tf2 has would be nice.

To be honest, Vote kick could be abused but the hard thing is controlling madder of fact of putting everyone on the list of being a member. It's going to have to be like its own rank i'm guessing. The madder of fact about this is that only a privileged few should have the right to vote kick Aka Trusted. These people will be on the server more often and be way more trustworthy.

Say +1 If you think the xG:Trusted Rank should come out.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

To be honest, Vote kick could be abused but the hard thing is controlling madder of fact of putting everyone on the list of being a member. It's going to have to be like its own rank i'm guessing. The madder of fact about this is that only a privileged few should have the right to vote kick Aka Trusted. These people will be on the server more often and be way more trustworthy.

Say +1 If you think the xG:Trusted Rank should come out.

I Like this idea should be after a couple of months say if 2 admins or 3 mods Rep you, you get Trusted. Only mods/ admins or higher can rep and make it a reward for members who want to help out and are Trusted users in the community.

I'm sorta on the fence about this, but I agree with Athrun and dongerman about the Trusted rank. I can see no harm that can come of trusted xG members having votekick privileges. Worst case scenario, just take them away. I don't know about some of the newer members, hence why we should have a certain time you have to be in the clan to become trusted. That being said, I dont see why you can't just contact a moderator, seeing we just had an influx of promotions.