Fink

Budget 144 Hz Monitors

Im looking to upgrade to a dual monitor setup, so im looking for a 144hz budget (in the 300s price range) monitor. My old monitor is a 60 hz entry level one that isnt very good, as it has constant screen tear (which correct me if im wrong, but its because it cant keep up with my pretty good gpu) and because i dont want v sync on. I dont know much about monitors, except for the hz info I guess. if you find one, please just link it below and if i really like the one you choose, ill give you a decent hat in tf2 or a skin in csgo or something (all my cs skins are crap but i can buy a 1-2 dollar one if you really want one.) i may not give one to anyone if i dont like any that are recommended.

thx guys

would 120 hz still be good?

If you are going from 60 to 120 the difference will be huge, and noticeable. You will most likely be highly satisfied with 120 versus 140, especially if price is a concern. Honestly the difference is not worth the extra ~$100 if you dont have it.

If you are going from 60 to 120 the difference will be huge, and noticeable. You will most likely be highly satisfied with 120 versus 140, especially if price is a concern. Honestly the difference is not worth the extra ~$100 if you dont have it.

i think 120 sounds good.