In-Game Name:

Mind

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Building Blocking / Body Blocking = bad

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

I really never wanted to have to make one of these, but this stuff isn't funny. At all. Even if you're on the same team.

The player in question decided to buildingblock on clocktown, while Red-Team, of course, and when informed on several occasions that buildingblocking is against rules, he simply responded with "Nah". Axtin was on the server at the time, dunno if he saw this... Scoots came on at SOME point, and liekos barely missed this.

Screenshot of base. In case it is hard to tell (because it is), this is on the exit near the frost area.

Aw damn, sorry that I missed this. I was hopping around servers like crazy last night responding to calls.

Well, it would seem that there is substantial proof to show that he was indeed bodyblocking. Only problem is that with this offense, we usually just slay the person if they don't remove the buildings when asked, and if they do it again, follow it up with an hour ban.

What do you guys think. How should we approach this one? =/

@Fwutters If you had given him a proper warning, then I'm down to give him a day ban, but I want to hear from @Rejects first. If not a day ban then we should just make sure to warn him, and if he does it again then we'll give him that ban. :)

The user shall not be banned, not enough evidence was presented, and at this point it's a bit late for a ban. The user will be warned not to building block if seen again, but the evidence is just not there this time.

-Closed