Swift

Undertale

ok so I am ultimately PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW because my STUPID INSENSITIVE BIGOT OF A SCIENCE TEACHER WON'T COVER THE SKELETON IN OUR CLASSROOM!

ive told him THOUSANDS of TIMES that i have severe anxiety fromsansand ive actually developed ptsd from thesans fight and i have to carry around an inhaler everywhere i go now because when i see bones or the color blue i start hyperventilating because of panic then if i don't take my inhaler it turns into a ptsd episode and i already had to be sent home 3 TIMES BECAUSE THE SKELETON IN MY SCIENCE CLASS TRIGGERED ME! AND HE WON'T COVER IT!

like? i don't know what to do ive tried talking about it to the councilors but they said my condition isnt real? like um YEAH IT IS? i would know? cause i wake up screaming and in tears each night because i have a reaccuring nightmare where SANS TELLS ME I'M GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME THEN HAS THE FUCKING DECENCY TO TELL ME I'VE DIED TEN TIMES, AND THAT I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING TRIGGERS ME?

and it just PISSES ME OFF how the school doesn't even CARE THAT I AM ON THE BRINK OF ODING BECAUSE OF THIS!

funny tumblr trigger joke bruh,.... stupid femonist wale... TRIGORD.... stupid tumblr fat losers... im nothing like them *stuffs food in mouth and gets mad at someone on the internet for criticizing their favorite game or something*

WHAT THE SPAGHETTI DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU HUMAN? I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE ROYAL GUARD, AND I’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON SNOWDIN, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED PUZZLES. I AM TRAINED IN BLUE ATTACKS AND I’M THE TOP MONSTER IN THE ENTIRE UNDERGROUND. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU OUT WITH SPECIAL ATTACKS THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY SUPERIOR WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT NONSENSE TO ME OVER THE UNDERNET? NYEH HEH HEH! THINK AGAIN, HUMAN. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF DOGS ACROSS THE UNDERGROUND AND YOUR CELL PHONE IS BEING TRACKED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR YOUR CAPTURE, HUMAN. THE CAPTURE THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO PROVE TO UNDYNE ONCE AND FOR ALL HOW GREAT I AM! YOU’RE FINISHED, HUMAN. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN CAPTURE YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT’S JUST WITH MY RATTLING BONES. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN BLUE ATTACKS, BUT I AM AN EXCELLENT COOK AND I WILL USE MY COOKING SKILLS TO SHOW MY SUPERIOR LOVE FOR PASTA!!! IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT GRAND RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE “CLEVER” FLIRTING WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN’T, YOU DIDN’T, AND NOW YOU’RE PAYING THE PRICE, SILLY HUMAN. BEING THE GREAT PAPYRUS, I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEATEN IN DATING, AND I NEVER WILL! NYEH HEH HEH!

+1 to all of the People who bough undertale just to prove that it's cancer, now stop being babies and lets deal with the real problem here....

[ATTACH=full]23131[/ATTACH]

We need to end it

More like Pikachu vs the Smash 64 cast: fate of the 5 stocks

Real talk though, Smash 64 is my 2nd favorite Smash Bros game

Edited by Guest (see edit history)