Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

Cum Guzzling Whore,Mcgee (Cris)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:89323646

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

One of my friend told me to go on this server to play with him, after a couple of hours on the server he had to get off. The next day I went on the server it said that i was banned for racial slurs,disrespect and RDM/Leave. I don't know were the disrespect claim came from but I know were the racial slurs was from, and maybe the RDM part. I killed my friend a couple of time because i did now know what i was doing a first but I don't know were the killing some one and leaving part came from. The racial slurs part I could say i deserve that one because i call the aliens space niggers for a joke for my friend and through the whole time I was on the server i called the aliens space niggers for a joke, the admins or who ever they were told me to stop and I did. So from the server I, had fun playing on it with my friend and I wanted to play it again but i could now because of the ban. I would like to get unbanned to play on the server again.

There were racial slurs going on, yes. Even after the warning, you were still saying the slurs but the disrespect came from a few players asking on how to become a brood when they were swarm. I witnessed you RDMing an afk when a new map started and left the server right after, which is why I also dinged you for that as well. The ban will be lifted tomorrow night.

If he continued with the racism/disrespect after a warning then he should just serve out his punishment. Being disrespectful on the server has nothing to do with being new to the game mode, plus it's only a 2 day ban.