The rules breakers in the video are named Gerald, and Melon the only reason i want to show you this is its not the first time and its really annoying to have people who don't give a shit play and do whatever, also i got banned for doing wrong i believe they should as well. Check it out here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imIZ5GCn-pI

The rules breakers in the video are named Gerald, and Melon the only reason i want to show you this is its not the first time and its really annoying to have people who don't give a fudge play and do whatever, also i got banned for doing wrong i believe they should as well. Check it out here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imIZ5GCn-pI

Ample amount of rule breaking shown in the video. Would suggest punishment for the two rule breakers (the amount of a day or two really as they are minor rules being broken in my opinion). But I'd like to point out that, seeing as how this thread may be closed since it is in the wrong section, it's evidence nonetheless.

@BullseyeX For future reference, be sure to fill out Ban Requests in the appropriate section so that they won't be dismissed as "invalid" since it is in the wrong section of the forums. Ban Request forms are in place to give Staff an easier time when apprehending or dispensing bans as they provide the player's name, their Steam ID, the rules being broken, and other miscellaneous things that this thread is lacking in. That being said, nice catch BullseyeX!

Ample amount of rule breaking shown in the video. Would suggest punishment for the two rule breakers (the amount of a day or two really as they are minor rules being broken in my opinion). But I'd like to point out that, seeing as how this thread may be closed since it is in the wrong section, it's evidence nonetheless.

@BullseyeX For future reference, be sure to fill out Ban Requests in the appropriate section so that they won't be dismissed as "invalid" since it is in the wrong section of the forums. Ban Request forms are in place to give Staff an easier time when apprehending or dispensing bans as they provide the player's name, their Steam ID, the rules being broken, and other miscellaneous things that this thread is lacking in. That being said, nice catch BullseyeX!

You do know how old this is right?

I do know, just finding luck in here

Edited by Guest (see edit history)