Ohstopyou

Unfortunately, It's Time.

Hey everyone. For the last couple months, I've been contemplating my experiences in xG. I've come to the conclusion that I am not exactly happy with what is going on in the TF2 division and I no longer have the time or ability to worry about it anymore. Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, I feel it is time that I step down to member. Most of you who know me personally will understand why. If you don't, I'll explain it. My Uncle was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma about 6 months ago and we have been searching around for bone marrow donors. Turns out, I'm a match. I'm going to fly out to him next week and donate my marrow. Concurrently, I have to figure out college and my career.

I know I haven't exactly been myself during these past few months, and I apologize again if anyone was upset by it. Stress has a way of affecting people that isn't very pretty. However, before I step down, I want to thank some people:

Rhodo and Kbraszzle: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to improve the TF2 division. I feel that I have been able to improve the overall quality of our servers.

Hachi, Chicken, and Whyte: Even though we had a rough patch a couple months ago, thank you for being great friends. I miss all of the memes and laughter that we shared, and I wish you the best.

Bello: Good luck with TF2, it's your baby now :)

Rejects: It's up to you to hold the standards now. I believe you can do it, bud! :D

TF2 Staff: I appreciate all of your hard work so far. We have made a difference, not just in our community, but in other communities as well. I'm glad I could call some of you my friends, and I hope you'll stick around! (y)

CS:GO Staff: I wish you guys the best. I know that you lost a DL as well. I hope you'll keep the steady growth that you have accumulated over the past couple months.

To everyone else: Have a great Friday and a fun weekend! IT'S SPRING TIME, WOOO. :LOL:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few final notes:

If any of the staff need advice, feel free to contact me still. The same goes for you too, Bello and Rejects.

@Rhododendron don't forget to demote me to member. You keep forgetting about other higher ups and they still have powers </3

Forest for coffee lord 2k16.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hey everyone. For the last couple months, I've been contemplating my experiences in xG. I've come to the conclusion that I am not exactly happy with what is going on in the TF2 division and I no longer have the time or ability to worry about it anymore. Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, I feel it is time that I step down to member. Most of you who know me personally will understand why. If you don't, I'll explain it. My Uncle was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma about 6 months ago and we have been searching around for bone marrow donors. Turns out, I'm a match. .

Damn man, good luck.

This is a sad day. T.T

It is incredibly sad to see you go ;~;

I hope all goes well, the flight there and the procedure.

We are gonna miss you Ohstopyou.

:(

Plz Stay in touch bby <3

Holy shit, man. This is really a shot in the heart.

First off, I want to say that I hope everything goes alright with you and your uncle. I can understand in your shoes on the whole stressing ordeal.

Secondly, I just want to say thank you for being here. I may have only been in the clan for a short time, but my time on the servers is great.

Thanks for being one of the people that got me to join the clan. I really appreciate it. Hope your future endeavors go smoothly and that we will still talk.

Good luck with everything, Ohstop! :)