Ohstopyou

Unfortunately, It's Time.

I know we've had a little bit of beef and I may have shown some disrespect in the past, but I believe we've been putting that aside and been talking out our differences the past couple of weeks.

That's why I'm saying, good luck with those problems you have and try to stay out of trouble. ;)

Peace, man

B-but... who's gonna break FF2 now? :(

But seriously, hope it all turns out for you man. Don't let the stress get to you too much, and good luck in college if/when you go

I should donate one of my kidneys.

Not the time to be a Fucking retard Jon. For fuck sakes are you that God damn stupid?

Sad to see you go ohstop. We've had our ups and downs but you're good shit dude. Hope things work out for you and your family and know there's always a little hole in xG for ya as staff.

I hate that I wasted time putting so much hatred your way without knowing what was going on. I hope everything goes well, and as Bach said, I'm sure the division will always have a warm seat for you.

Best of luck to you, and have a good one, I guess.

Yo babe we're still friends, who would it make me to take one rough patch and destroy the entire friendship because of that? I still care about you as a friend, and I respect you as a staff member. Nobody is meant to have perfect moments all the time (even tho me and chkn are pretty close)

I wish you luck on your future and I hope the bone marrow thing goes well.

It is sad to see you step down b/c you did do a pretty good job. But hey whatever nobody is content forever, real life has its effects on an online community.

Edited by Whyte (see edit history)

;-; Well. I'm sad now, good luck with whatever you decide to do in your future, and also with the whole transplant thing. We can always play lfd2 or something if you want, just hit me up with an invite whenever you want to.:D