gryfons

New Mini Game Server?

I think that it would be fun to add a mini game server to the csgo division. I think that this would attract more new players, who are not already active on the jb server, and it would have more people on (I think) then jb and any of the surf/slide servers. @Rhododendron says that it could be possible and that I should make a post about this(which this is the post). I know some staff members would like this more than the jb server because it would not be the same 3 rounds over and over again(as some staff members would put it). One of these staff members(I think) was ShadowSpy. I hope we could do this over the summer (no one has time to do this now) and I think players and staff members would enjoy this new addition to the csgo division. Tell me what you think :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Rhododendron Should add bhop to the slide race server but iduno if that'd mess up the server so nvm c:

I will not soil the sliderace server with BHOP. They should be kept separated, like pees and potatoes.

Mini Games Server would be cool beans, though my input on the matter is pretty irrelevant since I haven't touched CS:GO in ages :coffee:

Mini games was your second most popular CSS server with randoms flocking in every now and again and usually we had a great time. I would play csgo if we had one, jailbreak, after playing for years and staffing it is boring as fuckkkkk.

+1 for mini games.

@Bleed @Lithium @Rhododendron @Hidingmaster @Forest @Owl @Chrono

Listen to all the +1's please :). This would be so fun and it would attract a lot of old players that got bored with just jb (@Bonk @Charles @Vector )

Thanks for all the +1's and lets hope that we can get this into production and finished by the end of the summer if possible(I have no idea how long making a server takes). But anyway thx :)

24/7 100traps coming soon!

Minigames would be a fun idea though +1

All I want from CS is that map. I remember getting to level 80~ and it breaking on me. Would be fun to do it again!