Don't know how to look that up

Information:

Lol, I really don't feel like writing a paragraph so I'll make it quick:

Rules broken:

• Trolling and being proud of it, also being a fake admin:

ai.imgur.com_GCEdZAd.png.08708420bb56c74d19a831d2d80259df.png

"Do you like my fake admin?"

aimgur.com_fFKrm6M.png.46d4d011f5e7ef97bbda93f2a697be32.png

Constantly typing with his troll chat-colors.

• Don't know if it's worth mentioning but take a look at this. Consider that he was typing that in all chat.

ai.imgur.com_uYC6aDs.png.eb51c6e1b5b5870226a07fdb275a2b80.png

@Scootaloo @kbraszzz @Hidingmaster @Nomulous @Rhododendron

CLs should make a decision on this one.

However, @Matsi I do not see why you say stuff like that. Rejects has talked to you about your demotion as well as I did. Do I have to explain it to you a third time? Shittalking me in all chat does not make it better. (n)

I can see what OP means by trolling/impersonating admins, but ugh.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Sorry but this is actually laughable. While it's something he shouldn't really do since it can confuse people easily, its hardly enough to make a member protest about it.. If you had a problem with it actually talk to him about it considering its something this small and ridiculous.

guys go easy on him. it looks like he's new to the website and maybe even servers so he doesn't know exactly what the up and up is. He saw something he thought was bad and reported it no need to jump down his throat.

Personally I don't really see an issue with it, but PvtSoldier did. He did the right thing to post this onto the forums. Focus on the point of the thread rather than where the user posted it.

What Matsi did doesn't really warrant any form of severe punishment. A simple "don't do it again" is all that I see is needed, but as DL and CL's should chime in and give their input.

Also Matsi, you should refrain from saying stuff about people on the server. If you have an issue with someone, then you should take it up with them personally. Doing things like this just adds fuel to the fire and starts to cause drama. Which is the thing you're trying to avoid. Just think before you act.

A simple "don't do it again" is all that I see is needed

>>>

:afro: u gon giv him one more warning? *afro*

RIP.... =/

Also Matsi, you should refrain from saying stuff about people on the server. If you have an issue with someone, then you should take it up with them personally. Doing things like this just adds fuel to the fire and starts to cause drama. Which is the thing you're trying to avoid. Just think before you act.

Like I mentioned before, I was asked why I stepped down, so I told him.

Like I mentioned before, I was asked why I stepped down, so I told him.

How many times do I have to tell you this? I have nothing against you but if you do not play actively on our servers, you will be demoted. You don't believe me?

23746 23747

-> When people press view game info of you, it doesn't show you in the list of people playing, meaning you didn't join a team at all and just idling at the motd screen.

agyazo.com_28c82ded5d49834c74074cd107431f7d.thumb.png.37734effb2fdc5b2efbe516b82ae329a.png

Here are some examples!

I do not see how I am targetting you or anything, you are the one targetting me. Why am I bias when Rejects, Scoot and Kbraszzz also have a say in this?

bi·as

1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

How do I have any kind of prejudice against you? Just because you were demoted for idling on the servers, which even glitches the calladmin bot, does not mean I am the bad guy here. It's your god damn fault for not actually playing the game. I really don't care about your characteristics, you can be a furry, you can be a brony, you can be gay, you can be transgender, bi or pansexual. I don't fucking care, if you're nice to me I'm nice to you, that's the deal, if you do good job as staff member, we'll keep your or you get promoted, if you are doing a bad job, you get demoted, simple as that.

You are saying that you don't want drama, yet you shittalk people on the servers.

So what did we learn today? Realize your own mistakes, you always act like you've done absolutely nothing wrong while that is simply not the case.

>inb4 typos, it's 5 AM here. For some reason I feel like Keemstar right now.

How many times do I have to tell you this? I have nothing against you but if you do not play actively on our servers, you will be demoted. You don't believe me?

23746 23747

-> When people press view game info of you, it doesn't show you in the list of people playing, meaning you didn't join a team at all and just idling at the motd screen.

[ATTACH=full]23749[/ATTACH]

Here are some examples!

I do not see how I am targetting you or anything, you are the one targetting me. Why am I bias when Rejects, Scoot and Kbraszzz also have a say in this?

bi·as

1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

How do I have any kind of prejudice against you? Just because you were demoted for idling on the servers, which even glitches the calladmin bot, does not mean I am the bad guy here. It's your gosh darn fault for not actually playing the game. I really don't care about your characteristics, you can be a furry, you can be a brony, you can be gay, you can be transgender, bi or pansexual. I don't fricking care, if you're nice to me I'm nice to you, that's the deal, if you do good job as staff member, we'll keep your or you get promoted, if you are doing a bad job, you get demoted, simple as that.

You are saying that you don't want drama, yet you fudgetalk people on the servers.

So what did we learn today? Realize your own mistakes, you always act like you've done absolutely nothing wrong while that is simply not the case.

>inb4 typos, it's 5 AM here. For some reason I feel like Keemstar right now.

What I "learned today" is that with people like you in charge of the servers, you'll get bitched at if you spectate to monitor the server for rule breakers and you'll get bitched at by people like @SnowyMinion if you play the fucking game and don't act on every fucking thing that you can't possibly always see....

You told me that what you considered idling (and then linked me the picture) was me having tf2 running without being in a game which you complained about to leikos that one fucking time I forgot to close the game out completely because the stupid popup about replays not saved....

I know I am a good staff, which is why I got promoted from mod to admin with 13 hrs/2 weeks, which is when you started you vendetta to get me demoted... which you can see by the post you made on that VERY promo/demo complaining about it, you even fucking apologized to me for monitoring my activity, when you clearly don't do it to everyone else.

Scoot and KB aren't DM/DLs they don't fucking care about promo demos and rejects hasn't touched the game in over a month.

The point is.... I have been told numerous times that I could watch the server in spectate by people I respect a lot more than you, because they have done more for this clan than you ever will. For some reason you decided that doing so was the same as being inactive.... it doesn't "glitch the calladmin" because I was fucking sitting there watching what was happening, I probably even have demos that can prove that I wasn't afk, but I could care less at proving anything to you. I don't care what you think, Bello, and even if you don't agree with me, the reason I left staff was because of your shit and the fact that moderating those servers is more of a chore than anything with you as a DM monitoring me for the moment I afk for 5 minutes to take a shit! It's something I don't have to deal with anymore and playing TF2 is 500% better now. So when people ask me why I quit being admin I tell them why...

You'll get birched at if you spectate to monitor the server for rule breakers and you'll get birched at by people like @SnowyMinion if you play the fricking game and don't act on every fricking thing that you can't possibly always see

Once again, you act like you've done nothing wrong.

You told me that what you considered idling (and then linked me the picture) was me having tf2 running without being in a game which you complained about to leikos that one fricking time I forgot to close the game out completely because the stupid popup about replays not saved

Look man, if I join the servers and the first thing I see is "Bello is trying to demote me", I am trying to explain things to you. I told you that there's no need for a demotion if you'd just be active. Th e Screenshots were a perfect example.

I know I am a good staff, which is why I got promoted from mod to admin with 13 hrs/2 weeks, which is when you started you vendetta to get me demoted...

It does not matter whether you were good staff or not, I have not held a vendetta against you.

[spoiler=Post you are talking about"https://gyazo.com/60c1b12fab7c3f9ae0b3d11c80ab7e8a.png"]

The activity requirements were 20+ hours. You had 13. I rarely get any answer from higher ups so I decided to make a post and about 12 people agreed with it, why are they not targetting you?

Scoot and KB aren't DM/DLs they don't fricking care about promo demos and rejects hasn't touched the game in over a month.

How do they not care about promo demos? They mostly approve of every promo/demo before it is "final". While Rejects may not be able to get active, he still takes a look and gives his opinion about them.

by people I respect a lot more than you, because they have done more for this clan than you ever will.

Why do you have to mention that?

I afk for 5 minutes to take a fudge!

You're obviously exaggerating.

It's something I don't have to deal with anymore and playing TF2 is 500% better now.

Well, good for you?

So when people ask me why I quit being admin I tell them why...

This is insane, it seems like you cannot deal with the slightest amount of criticism and this is honestly like talking to wall.

I won't be responding to this thread anymore (unless you throw more shit at me), keep the toxicity and rude comments yourself and we'll be fine. Also don't get Snowy involved.

And hey, if you left because of "my shit" and it's now 500% better now, why are you not happy? :D