image.thumb.jpeg.6298b15fb1a61e8d0ac6dea22ecf1061.jpeg I will be back tomorrow night. I have been in Paris for the past 5 days while the euro cup has been going on. It has been fun but loud. The Mona Lisa was a huge let down. It is so small. Notre dame was also a let down, but the Eiffel Tower was huge and Disney was great because there was barely anyone there. The rides are way better here then in Orlando or Los Angeles. Versailles was big but also a let down. I also went to Chamonix in the French alps where the biggest mountain is, Mont Blanc. In Chamonix, we jumped off a mountain in a paraglider, that was fun. Before that I went to Nice, southern France, which is right next to Monaco. My family and I went to Monaco for a day, and we also went to beaches in Nice. We were there, in Nice, when Iceland beat England in the euro cup( the game was played in Nice).

Here are some pictures

image.thumb.jpeg.b26359195904057cb547c499bc109552.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dcbd29cbd3d3e679c3616f803753c853.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cc6f90478f3a8ef64caa9b4fdbf31147.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d534bf01c8392e7f96c549e86f5cd146.jpeg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

[ATTACH]24150[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]24151[/ATTACH] I will be back tomorrow night. I have been in Paris for the past 5 days while the euro cup has been going on. It has been fun but loud. The Mona Lisa was a huge let down. It is so small. Notre dame was also a let down, but the Eiffel Tower was huge and Disney was great because there was barely anyone there. The rides are way better here then in Orlando or Los Angeles. Versailles was big but also a let down. I also went to Chamonix in the French alps where the biggest mountain is, Mont Blanc. In Chamonix, we jumped off a mountain in a paraglider, that was fun. Before that I went to Nice, southern France, which is right next to Monaco. My family and I went to Monaco for a day, and we also went to beaches in Nice. We were there, in Nice, when Iceland beat England in the euro cup( the game was played in Nice).

Here are some pictures

Not gonna lie, that's actually pretty cool. :smuggrin: