Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

a lot like hundred of hours

Reasons for Joining:

firewolf told me that i play a lot in the servers and he ask me why i dont member submission so i do it and i really want to be a admin

+1 He has been here a long time even though his hours dont show it. I used to see him on a lot and he rescently came back he knows the rules and is EU. EU=Better member

A:7

M:10

+1 good player, I have doubts about mod/admin since you sometimes are a little mad ( like me ) Overall good member EU= Better member just like me

+1

M:8

A:9

He's amazing as warden, on when most of the trolls are and is able to actually keep them in check. He's very, very mature, and I think would be amazing in xG. I thought he was already before he told me he wasn't.

+1

A:6

M:9

Active at times, mostly knows rules as a new player and had very little problems with him

would make good member imo

+1 chill dude, we need more super trojans on jb.

a:8

m:8

I have a lot of super trojans in my pocket.

Just for safe keeping.

;)

You need 5 vouches, and a Division Leader / Division Manager / Community Leader to vouch as well. This applies to all divisions, as you are becoming a global member of XenoGamers. (As of 02/02/2016)

Please keep in mind that any member submission that is up for a month will be automatically declined if it doesn't meet the requirements to be accepted. 20/11/2012

You may re apply in 30 days.

#Closed