Matsi

Matsi - Counter-strike

I'm going to add my input. I think you would be a moderate staff member, but your attitude and behavior toward members of this community are horrible. From what I can tell(I have asked multiple members of the tf2 divisions, not just bello and others mentioned in this thread) you don't let things drop and you constantly argue with higher ups. After you were demoted from tf2, you immediately came to csgo div. once I saw you had become active, I called, in ts, that you would want staff. My problem with all of that is that you never tried to go back to tf2 and play on that div. after you were demoted you said it was crap and I think you said that because u were demoted. The whole point I'm trying to make is that you act like a baby when you don't get your way, and when u were demoted, you didn't even try to gain that back or even apologize to the people you wronged. You, then, came to people that you haven't wronged yet for the sole reason just to get staff. You do not care about the division and you just want to( I believe) run it in bellos and other tf2 high ups that you got staff in csgo.

I do not believe that bleed and lithium want someone like you, that causes so much drama, a part of the csgo div staff. I am not going to speak for them, they can decide themselves, but I think this is the way that they are leaning.

I am voting -1 because of the sole reason you cause to much drama and that I feel you do not care about the division.

ummm what? I was only demoted to mod, I stepped down from that and continued to play there for a while, but then the server I liked to play on was always empty and when it wasn't stupid shit was happening to me... like the HHH thing, on admin abuse days certain staff would sm_grab me and put me into wipeout so I would die... etc.... I've played on CSGO before, when Nova was DL and during the days of LQ, I also played on CSGO while TF2 admin.... I've always likes CSGO over TF2 and CSS, and now that it's more populated again I play it instead.

-1 Although he knows the rules, he is WAY to immature for moderator, judging from past relations, forum posts, and member protests against him.

Should NOT be moderator.

Member protests that were ALL declined.

Member protests that were ALL declined.

None the less, they were still filed. And I think that makes you unfit for moderator. In the same way that a felony keeps you from getting some jobs.

Now, I'm not saying that these member protests should keep you from getting moderator, but I am saying that I think that the DMs/DLs should talk more about it than most people.

you respond to every post that is trying to tell you things you could work on where they literally say "im neutral right now but you tend to argue with anyone that disagrees with you, maybe work on that a little" with an argumentative response "I don't do that it's everyone else."

if you want to blame everyone else and say you dont have problems you do you. but you will not get mod with that attitude and type of response

everyone has problems get over it and face the fact you're not perfect. when you do, we might consider you for mod. leaving this open a little for the response expected

None the less, they were still filed. And I think that makes you unfit for moderator. In the same way that a felony keeps you from getting some jobs.

Now, I'm not saying that these member protests should keep you from getting moderator, but I am saying that I think that the DMs/DLs should talk more about it than most people.

Several people that are staff have had member protests, Hachi, Egossi, just to name a couple that I saw on the first page.

Felonies don't count against you when you are found not guilty.

you respond to every post that is trying to tell you things you could work on where they literally say "im neutral right now but you tend to argue with anyone that disagrees with you, maybe work on that a little" with an argumentative response "I don't do that it's everyone else."

if you want to blame everyone else and say you dont have problems you do you. but you will not get mod with that attitude and type of response

everyone has problems get over it and face the fact you're not perfect. when you do, we might consider you for mod. leaving this open a little for the response expected

I never once said I don't have problems.

I replied to people saying things like that as soon as I was demoted I left tf2 and came to CSGO, which is simply not true at all.

I replied to PART of Armin's thing that was a blatant lie.

I replied to Vector and Virr's things because I don't feel like I take things too serious most of the time.... people on here are rude to me and troll me all the time and I don't react, you only ever see this problem when THEY make a big deal out of something I say or do and not when they do it to me because I ignore or laugh at most of it and don't "take it seriously" as they do.

I think one of the problems we have here is that people seem to think that arguing is inherently a bad thing... which it's not... arguing is how you debate a topic and express your opinions about said topic. I argue a lot, I don't share the same opinions as some other people here, about certain actions people take, about rules being changed that have worked fine for months/years, etc... If you can't handle that, then put me on ignore so you don't have to see my opinions. Some people agree with my opinions, some people don't, and some people just don't choose a side(at least publicly) because of the bigotry that exists in this clan.

I worked on not instigating things too much or hurting people's feelings and we've had several debates in shoutbox that were drama free, I've even been talking to Bello on Steam for several days and resolved problems with him without drama.

-1 i just dont think your ready yet with your attitude towards some in this thread and you do hold grudges for a verry long time

Which grudge is it that everyone is refering to?

What defines "a verry long time"?

I dislike some people that I felt wronged me or that are annoying and trolly to me, am I not allowed to dislike someone?

I dislike some people that I felt wronged me or that are annoying and trolly to me, am I not allowed to dislike someone?

I've been silent through this whole thread, but I felt the need to respond to this one.

It's completely fine to dislike people. But instigating issues with the people you dislike doesn't really account for maturity. The issue isn't that there are problems surrounding you. The issues the higher ups have is that you seem to perpetuate those problems by refusing to drop them and insisting you have the final say.

Matsi, you're a good guy, but you're very stubborn. You never feel you're in the wrong when an issue arises. Sometimes it's true. Sometimes there are certain circumstances you honestly did not play a part in. But other times, when you are being a direct cause of the issues surrounding you, all we see is deflection and placing the blame on everyone else instead of retroactively trying to work your problems out with the people involved.

I'm not part of the CS:GO division, but I can understand the hesitance to promote you. Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am not giving a -1 or a +1, but rather trying to provide constructive criticism as I see it, from the viewpoint of a CL. Everyone knows you are capable of doing the duties as a mod, but it's the combatantness they are hesitant to put up with.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Which grudge is it that everyone is refering to?

What defines "a verry long time"?

You're full of it if you're going to say that.... just like you were full of it when you said I was attacking people as HHH.

ai.imgur.com_DQ4ZJcq.png.569645512963fdef966b886dc2f16b3c.png

literally over 2 months ago

[attach=full]24070[/attach]

literally over 2 months ago

Not sure what you mean by posting the screenshot of the date of Caleb's ar against me... me and him were cool about that the same day... I even defended him against people saying he should not have made it or whatever...

The hhh thing with you was about a month ago... yes i am still salty about it and mention it because it was total bs, but that's not really a long time to hold a grudge.