Bone

Bone's Bad Games Giveaway

]Instead of just posting all of the codes on the screen what a random stranger can take how about sending private messages to the People who actually get them first..

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to stop people from grabbing more than one key, or even get people to post when they get one.

Might be easier if I limit posts to about 10 keys next time instead of 20 so I can keep track of them easier (especially since I'm the one who manually crosses out the used keys).

]Instead of just posting all of the codes on the screen what a random stranger can take how about sending private messages to the People who actually get them first..

Ehh, easiest way to work that would be to have a number list, then if someone chooses that number, then I'd send them the key associated with that number. But then no one would be able to activate anything until I have the time to message them the key. I could also use the number idea, but have the number link to pictures of the key that the user would need to type rather than copy/paste. That would keep bots from grabbing them and users from copy/pasting 15 keys in a few seconds. Even with that idea though, everyone would need to type 'em out.

I think it would just be better to limit the amount I post. I haven't really had any issues with key snatchers when grouping 5 keys in a post, so I'll just max it at 10 next time.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to stop people from grabbing more than one key, or even get people to post when they get one.

Might be easier if I limit posts to about 10 keys next time instead of 20 so I can keep track of them easier (especially since I'm the one who manually crosses out the used keys).

Ehh, easiest way to work that would be to have a number list, then if someone chooses that number, then I'd send them the key associated with that number. But then no one would be able to activate anything until I have the time to message them the key. I could also use the number idea, but have the number link to pictures of the key that the user would need to type rather than copy/paste. That would keep bots from grabbing them and users from copy/pasting 15 keys in a few seconds. Even with that idea though, everyone would need to type 'em out.

I think it would just be better to limit the amount I post. I haven't really had any issues with key snatchers when grouping 5 keys in a post, so I'll just max it at 10 next time.

I don't think it really matters. People say that everything is being snatched up instantly, but those same people seem to find a key that's unused. I'm pretty sure it's just because some people are taking one but not posting. Doesn't really make much sense to take a couple and stop for those kind of people.

Here comes massive post #2. This time it'll only be 10 keys, but with a special twist. 3 random people who have posted in this thread have been picked to receive an actually good game. The people picked are: @TheSupremePatriot, @Kypari, and @Vector. Your prizes will be sent via PM here on the forums (except @Kypari, I couldn't start a convo with you. Message me on the forums to get your game).

Now for the random keys: (Remember to only take one and to post the key you took!)

53MAL-B6DDL-JI3WZ Cuties

JGWJJ-0F3K8-HXT9W Physic Monster

EZL7G-VYQM6-KELKJ Jet Racing Extreme

HJ3ML-3AJRY-PX5MA Grind Zones

YZ566-BQT0A-8W2IK Alien Run

X6WVL-MW88X-RMPRL Game of Change

R535H-2VW2X-06RR3 UFO

8F8G3-WD87X-DZP26 KGB Unleashed

FC25E-QB2YI-4V273 Axyos

52M0Z-NICBH-MIVGY Apartment 666

Edited by Bone (see edit history)