Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Bombor

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

OK SO ITS HARD TO BEALIVE BUT PLEASE HELP ME, I WAS IN A JAILBREAK SERVER AND I WAS A WARDEN, I SAID ALL TERROISTS PLEASE BOMB RUSH THE LINE THEN SOMEONE THREW A SMOKE SO I SAID ALL Ts PLEASE BOMBRUSH MY MARKER BUT SOMEONE HAD A GUN AND HE WAS POINTING IT AT ME SO I KILLED HIM AND THEN SOMEONE SAID U FREEKILLED SO I SLAYED JUST INCASE AND THEN IT SAID I WAS BANNED FROM CT FOR ZERO. AND ONE NOTE I HAVE NEVER FREEKILLED WITHOUT SLAYING. AND I SHOULD BE UNBANNED BECAUSE THAT IS ADMIN ABUSE

first off, saying literally everything in all caps isn't going to help your case.

@Rabid banned him for "freekilling"

if you got permed for killing one person then I think that might be a bit excessive, but I haven't seen Rabid wrongfully ban someone. even so I wasn't there so I can't say anything :coffee:

yea bud im going with bonk said, just next time don't use all caps. I wasn't there either but if what he says is 100% correct, then good luck ;)

Mkay, So some clearifcation for this ban, and an unban will be followed by this post-

I will be owning up on this I do think (to my memory) I wrongfully perm'd him, however he did freekill 1 or 2 people (in no way a perm) the resaon though he was permed, at the time there was two users on.

One went by towlie: STEAM_1:1:23078084 steam id as followed currently perm ct'd, story behind this in spoiler below-

Was mass trolling, assisting a hacker on the terrorist team, gun planting, freekilling his ass off @bullseye can vouch, racism, and the list goes on

Second user-

Edgar allan poe STEAM_1:1:147369643

Story in the spoiler

Multi hack, bhop scripting, aimbotting, teleporting, etc permed from the servers

@Bombor

I do apologize for this perm on you, wrong place wrong time, accidental free kill lead me to thinking you were with them, sorry buddy.