STEAM_0:1:50957593

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Since 2013 (3 Years)

Reasons for Joining:

I have played on this server for years, pretty anonymous to the community however with several name changes. xG used to be a server I would come onto and relax, get a few kills, and now I feel more into the server. I feel like I am in the community, so I have now requested to become a member. I hope I am good for this server :)

Vector, I'm sorry that I give off a bad give but I did not say any of that stuff that you posted and yea I have played pokemon.

Actually, I do remember saying that stuff, I was joking around. Maybe we should close thos forum since I'm not getting any good +1 and it's been a bit.

I already made some people unhappy including Vector, I was just trying to defend my friend. That's all. I apologize. If I don't become member, not the end of the world, I'll try again in a month.

I already made some people unhappy including Vector, I was just trying to defend my friend.

Everyone has someone that does not like them or has something against them. The defending a friend part has nothing to do with your member application as he only pointed out your chat history in the servers.

Well, Vector did when he posted what I said.

I posted it because it was a very immature thing to say, it's fine he's your friend but at the same time you have to realize the evidence is fairly damning and many people are agreeing. Going out of your way to insult some admins makes you look incredibly childish.