Caleb956

Stepping Down.

Ok, why is talking fudge about someone behind their back fine and harassing them until they leave ok but Caleb is immature cuz he memes too hard? If he's truly unfit for staff, discuss it like an adult.

If you're trying to say that I've been talking behind caleb's back, no lol I've literally said everything i said to caleb's face

and harassing them until they leave? do you actually know the definition of the word "harassment"? I literally just called him out on his dumbshit that he did on the server, i don't think you understand how harassment works

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

Ok, why is talking fudge about someone behind their back fine and harassing them until they leave ok but Caleb is immature cuz he memes too hard? If he's truly unfit for staff, discuss it like an adult.

I still don't get if that's directed towards me since I didn't get a reply, but if it is, "talking shit behind their back and harassing them until they leave" is not something I did, nor is it near something I did

I can get that you're Caleb's friend and you wanna defend him in this situation but calling me out for "harassment" is just extremely dumb

Put aside the personal stuff, what happened already happened, discussions have been made and it all ended. Personally I'm not even taking this thread seriously anymore

What really matters is that Caleb made this thread to let us know that he is stepping down and that's all this thread is, regardless of the reason to why he decided to step down.

and yeah @kbraszzz might be an absolute retard for what he posted, but obviously he was just joking around being the asshat he always is, I don't get why you all care so much all of a sudden,

like I get that some of you guys love jumping on hate/slander bandwagons but ffs nobody even cares anymore just be done with it

Any higher up close this thread because it's completely unnecessary for this to go on? @kbraszzz @Bello @kbraszzz @Kittylicious @Adam_Stoe

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Why do you have such a big vendetta against Caleb? I understand you think he should be demoted for being immature (I agree, he can be immature and needs to work on it for being an admin), but why did you have to instigate trouble by bringing him up in the Murphy thread? This thread wouldn't exist if you wouldn't have brought Caleb up for doing something he's been doing for 2 years (which the higher-ups never had a problem with)

Also,

ai.imgur.com_oY2dHCB.thumb.png.367ce8900db19fb7991a3bb3c7c2a5c7.png

Can you explain how this isn't shit-talking behind someone's back?

Caleb stepped down because people were unhappy with him being admin. You can be happy about him stepping down but there's no need to add fuel to the fire. This goes for you too @kbraszzz.

We don't need to take this nonsense/high school drama even further so I'm closing this thread.

It was nice having you, Caleb.

-closed

Edited by Bello (see edit history)