Position:

Time Active:

over a year maybe 2

Experience:

trial mod on gmod deathrun servers

Donated:

No

Information:

Been playing on this server for a long time, I know the rules, I have a Mic, and I know most of the players that come on.

joined forums a year ago, servers were non-populated just shy of 1.5 years ago... how was it over a year, maybe 2?

more like barely a year.

On the rank site it says the first time he connected was 10/10/15, but he may have played on other accounts with other names or something, idk.

joined forums a year ago, servers were non-populated just shy of 1.5 years ago... how was it over a year, maybe 2?

more like barely a year.

Rofl why even mention such a thing with that tone, he's clearly been here for almost a year regardless, and some people apply for mod after a few months of being on the server considering it's not a requirement to be in the servers a year+ for a mod app. It's a mod request and if he's been here for 2 years or even 10 years, it has no reflection on if he would be a good moderator or not.

Why not just let the people who see him and play with him comment about it instead? I wouldn't even mind if you mentioned how long he's been in our servers and corrected him if you had also talked about if he is a good member in our servers or if he would be a good mod but instead you leave with 0 input, and just call him out on something so trivial.

Rofl why even mention such a thing with that tone, he's clearly been here for almost a year regardless, and some people apply for mod after a few months of being on the server considering it's not a requirement to be in the servers a year+ for a mod app. It's a mod request and if he's been here for 2 years or even 10 years, it has no reflection on if he would be a good moderator or not.

Why not just let the people who see him and play with him comment about it instead? I wouldn't even mind if you mentioned how long he's been in our servers and corrected him if you had also talked about if he is a good member in our servers or if he would be a good mod but instead you leave with 0 input, and just call him out on something so trivial.

Not sure, but some people like to say they played longer than they have just to make themselves look better. Not saying wario did, but i think chrono just wanted to correct it for that reason. I do agree with what you said though

more like barely a year.

sorry, I didn't remember when i joined the server I just knew it was way before I applied for member on the forums, so I knew it was somewhere over a year but I wasn't sure just how long. No intention to make myself look better or anything, I have also played under various names.

On the rank site it says the first time he connected was 10/10/15, but he may have played on other accounts with other names or something, idk.

I played under FistMeDaddy...so the first time I connected I think was late August? Thats when it said it was last used.