X_AR

Buh-bye

I, Just want to share with everyone my view of the server so they know how I feel every time I join

me: HEY GUYS

People on the server: FUCKING KYS

Its really offending and I don't understand why I can't make anyone nice.

I try to I mean I really try to cheer some people up but then they start dragging me down and Its very depressing

XenoGamers, Was my very first Jailbreak and minigames server, I loved it till i got a mic, After I got a mic I would take and fuck words up. Then I would get bullied for that. Also recently I was muted for "singling a player out" When whenever i join People fucking Singling me out but the mods don't do shit, When i was banned i was banned for trolling panda, I SWEAR TO YOU, if anyone else did that the mods would've left.

I try to get a new start and drift away from my past but this server doesn't let me.

Btw i wont be joining, so im just going to say this

Steven BIG MIDDLE FUCKING FINGER TO YOU

I feel like you are getting the wrong impression from the servers, while there are rude people on the server (obviously) you can't let them get to your head. I saw you on the servers a few times before I left, and you seemed like a good person. If there was specifically one person (which it seems like?) that was REALLY getting on your nerves, thats why we have the forums, and why the !calladmin command exists, you can use both to try and get help to stop the person. Some people never cheer up, but thats just how the internet and things work I guess. Also if there are staff there that aren't doing anything to assist you, then perhaps they didn't notice it was even happening due to whatever reason, just try to get their attention without being obnoxious about it, you don't have to jump the gun and say fuck you to everyone and leave without doing anything about it.

Lets be honest here. You are extremely toxic. You are constantly trolling, spamming chat/mic or being an ass to other players in game. Eventually it gets to the point where other players can't be nice to you because you treat most regulars on our servers like complete shit. You average something like 3 mutes a day, which is completely insane.

ai.imgur.com_Ji0NDkg.png.4e1bc86f0d3d39a77a98e073afbe3b0d.png

You've had plenty of warnings, but for some reason you just don't get it. Staff tries to be as transparent and unbiased as possible, but when the majority of the community is tired of the way you act, you are going to get more attention from staff compared to any other user that breaks the occasional rule or two.

You are welcome back in a month, hopefully you've cooled down a bit if you decide to.

Lets be honest here. You are extremely toxic. You are constantly trolling, spamming chat/mic or being an butt to other players in game. Eventually it gets to the point where other players can't be nice to you because you treat most regulars on our servers like complete fudge. You average something like 3 mutes a day, which is completely insane.

You've had plenty of warnings, but for some reason you just don't get it. Staff tries to be as transparent and unbiased as possible, but when the majority of the community is tired of the way you act, you are going to get more attention from staff compared to any other user that breaks the occasional rule or two.

this is exactly why people are "bullying" you- you literally refuse to acknowledge the fact that there's something wrong with you. every time you get in trouble it's never your fault, if someone else did it they wouldn't get punished, etc. if you're going to be loud, obnoxious and toxic at least don't pretend to not expect people to dislike you

Steven BIG MIDDLE frickING FINGER TO YOU

I think this really says it all about your maturity.. as Virr said you're welcome back in a month but after all of this have fun getting even a single positive vouch.

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

I, Just want to share with everyone my view of the server so they know how I feel every time I join

me: HEY GUYS

People on the server: frickING KYS

Its really offending and I don't understand why I can't make anyone nice.

I try to I mean I really try to cheer some people up but then they start dragging me down and Its very depressing

XenoGamers, Was my very first Jailbreak and minigames server, I loved it till i got a mic, After I got a mic I would take and frick words up. Then I would get bullied for that. Also recently I was muted for "singling a player out" When whenever i join People fricking Singling me out but the mods don't do fudge, When i was banned i was banned for trolling panda, I SWEAR TO YOU, if anyone else did that the mods would've left.

I try to get a new start and drift away from my past but this server doesn't let me.

Steven BIG MIDDLE frickING FINGER TO YOU

The community would be glad to give you a chance to change your act, but telling by what others are saying... you aren't doing a very good job at it.

This thread

awiki.teamliquid.net_commons_images_c_cb_Totalbiscuit_TANK20130629_220151.thumb.jpg.b1dec1b8f38629e2bff67e901aeb922c.jpg

Honestly though, you act like the mods wouldn't be more serious about punishments for you when you've been on the servers long enough to know the rules. Also funny that this thread comes after your application thread failed.

After I saw your member application and everyone said the same thing which was to work on your maturity. That application was a few days ago and from then till the time you made this post I only saw very small improvement . The impression you gave everyone wasn't good one and you let that sink in deep. Like a blade you stuck into the community and instead of pulling out and try to heal it you pushed it even deeper. I wouldn't say that you can't fix it. It's definitely possible. You just didn't look at it that way. I guess...

I would like to make this point once again after reading all of this.

If you have issues with someone, careless if it is staff, a clan member, a regular, or even a random.

Go. TO. STAFF. With proof. And no copy-paste bullshit.

If you have issues with a staff member (lord help me if that happens) Go to the next higher in the chain of command. Rule breaking by staff, abuse by staff, and bullying by staff should not, and will not be tolerated.

---

As for you, from what I can tell you're Icy from the JB server,

While I can't say I agree fully on other statements and comments posted on this thread, as i've had no problems with you myself (at least problems I haven't be able to resolve) I can see how you can get on peoples nerves. You're far too irritating in-game when it comes to rules. You try to bend a steel beam around a pole with your bare hands sometimes with it, trying to get fucked up so they can be slain. You act as if it's some type of reward at times when it's not. It's the complete opposite.

I recall one time when a learning (someone who was fairly new, but was doing good) warden, they told every T to freeze, and you decided to JUMP after moving. While you weren't using WSAD you still moved quite a far bit while yelling into your mic "YOU CAN'T SHOOT ME, I'M NOT MOVING. I'M JUMPING. YOU CAN'T SHOOT ME". I then PM'd the warden telling him he was allowed to kill you, which he did (After informing other staff of what I pm'd the warden.). Don't pull stupid shit like that. Sure if you do it so someone can learn "Hey, be careful of people who do this, it could get you in trouble." I see that as fine. tl;dr stop being annoying. Play the game and enjoy it, and let others enjoy it with you.

---

Anyway, enjoy yourself where ever you are going. If you come back, i'd be happy to see if you improved.

I recall one time when a learning (someone who was fairly new, but was doing good) warden, they told every T to freeze, and you decided to JUMP after moving. While you weren't using WSAD you still moved quite a far bit while yelling into your mic "YOU CAN'T SHOOT ME, I'M NOT MOVING. I'M JUMPING. YOU CAN'T SHOOT ME". I then PM'd the warden telling him he was allowed to kill you, which he did (After informing other staff of what I pm'd the warden.). Don't pull stupid fudge like that. Sure if you do it so someone can learn "Hey, be careful of people who do this, it could get you in trouble." I see that as fine. tl;dr stop being annoying. Play the game and enjoy it, and let others enjoy it with you.

Why are you telling people on the server to break rules? I don't care if its Icy or any other annoying person, it should not be allowed.

Why are you telling people on the server to break rules? I don't care if its Icy or any other annoying person, it should not be allowed.

Im confused, who told who to break rules? Warrior said that icy was still moving so he told the warden to kill him.

Im confused, who told who to break rules? Warrior said that icy was still moving so he told the warden to kill him.

Read it again. Icy was frozen but he was jumping. Perfectly fine. Warrior messaged the warden to kill him thus telling him to freekill

I never told someone to break a rule, unless i'm wrong? What he did was killable and was told to stop doing it before. If I AM wrong then correct me please

Read it again. Icy was frozen but he was jumping. Perfectly fine. Warrior messaged the warden to kill him thus telling him to freekill

No... He was jumping while he still had momentum, thus making him move. Yes he wasn't using WSAD, but the fact that he had momentum from jumping made him still move.

While you weren't using WSAD you still moved quite a far bit while yelling into your mic

It wasn't worded very well but he did say he was still moving.

Also before this gets too sidetracked, Icy you can feel free to come back, no hard feelings involved, but make sure you take some time to think about your actions, and what may have caused problems with others. Sometimes even the smallest things can bother people.