Firewolf

Explained Inactivity

Is Firewolf dumb for choosing all AP?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is Firewolf dumb for choosing all AP?

• lol yes retard
    • Who's Firewolf?

Currently starting my freshman year in high school and I want to explain the fact my activity will be cut short like @Charles. I'm taking all AP classes as well as another class which requires me to on average stay 3 extra hours after school. I will continue to do my best to help those who need a staff to come on as I have the last week or so, but I probably wont have the time to actively moderate. As Charles said I am completely understanding of a demotion but this is a very important year I cannot get behind on.

Thank you for understanding and always being such cool guys! :)

(P.S. You may see me on playing other games and tbh after a 12 hour school day I just may want to chill with friends rather than help with daycare, sorry.)

I have to stay until 6:30 for band as well and I usually won't be home until 7:00, and on top of that I still have to do several honors and AP courses so I feel you. if you feel like you want to kill yourself, just remember that suicide is like going to sleep forever so it's probably actually 100% worth it

I have to stay until 6:30 for band as well and I usually won't be home until 7:00, and on top of that I still have to do several honors and AP courses so I feel you. if you feel like you want to kill yourself, just remember that suicide is like going to sleep forever so it's probably actually 100% worth it

This guy..... This guy gets it, he has the same struggle and lets be honest Bonk, the struggle is very real.

Yeah I'm gonna be taking all AP classes this senior year(other than pottery, gym, and lunch) for the first time so even if my PC wasn't broken I wouldn't have much time. I never took an AP class before but I've literally never struggled in school before. I was in all basic classes freshman year because I didn't do my homework(because I was too busy playing jailbreak, le xd). GL with your classes.

I have 3h 30min football practices everyday when they are only legally allowed to have 2h30min practices and I have morning workouts. I also am taking th hardest AP course in my school and other honors classes. So yeah. Fuck us. Just remember: Across the river is for attention and down the river is for results

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have 3h 30min football practices everyday when they are only legally allowed to have 2h30min practices and I have morning workouts. I also am taking th hardest AP course in my school and other honors classes. So yeah. frick us. Just remember: Across the river is for attention and down the river is for results

Legitimately we have these things called "3 - a - days" for 2 weeks in the freakin Texas summer when its like 105 outside and its a total of 8 hours outside and 4 of inside non-stop playing your instrument. For those who dont know, 2 hours of playing one can screw your face much less 12

Legitimately we have these things called "3 - a - days" for 2 weeks in the freakin Texas summer when its like 105 outside and its a total of 8 hours outside and 4 of inside non-stop playing your instrument. For those who dont know, 2 hours of playing one can screw your face much less 12

I had two a days(8 hours a day also) in Memphis humidity(if u dont know it would be lucky if it was below 90% humidity that week). We were out in full pads when it felt like 110 outside. It sucks some ass. And @Aegean @Rhododendron when can we get the comment system back inside of having to write a new post?

Why take all AP classes if you are in the 4th percentile on the SAT @Firewolf ?

Its very hard seeing as i'm such an idiot. I cant figure out the basic things such as, 8x3 in geometry, what the heck "bio" means in science, what "satire" is in English, what a "country" is in human geography, and finally what the hell this "pacer test" thing is in P.E.

I appreciate your concern @MinerTeddy, and if you have any tips please notify my intern, Gryfons. He can help you from there.

Is it your first year in High School? Unsure if 8th is in High School in Texas nowadays.

Anyways good luck man. I took Geometry freshman year as well, not too complicated once you learn the major concepts of it. What science are you taking?

Is it your first year in High School? Unsure if 8th is in High School in Texas nowadays.

Anyways good luck man. I took Geometry freshman year as well, not too complicated once you learn the major concepts of it. What science are you taking?

Classes (Core) - Pre-AP Geometry, AP Spanish 2, Pre-AP English, Pre-AP Biology, and finally AP Human Geography.

9th grade is freshman year in Texas.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)