Thenewalfmonster68 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

thenewalfmonster68

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:85130062

Rules Broken:

Repeated slurs, extreme disrespect towards staff, and airblasting people out of their spawn.

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

I don't have any evidence of him using slurs on the server, but if you ask nearly anybody on the TF2 Surf server, they know of thenewalfmonster68 using slurs and being repeatedly rude. The evidence i'm using shows him telling other people to insult TheSupremePatriot (an xG Mod) and/or just insulting them.

He commented this on [xG] Emricap's profile.

He commented this on xG| Santa's profile

He commented this on [xG] KING QUACKS' profile.

He commented this on [xG] Grandpa Wolz's profile.

He commented this on xG:M | TheSupremePatriot's profile.

He commented this on my profile ([xG] Samualo).

Now, if you look at this youtube video, you will hear a young boy mic spamming. That was kind of annoying, but thenewalfmonster68 records himself airblasting people out of blu spawn when he was on red team. Skip to 4 minutes in if you want to just see him airblasting people when they were afk.

Thanks for reading. I think all of this evidence does add up to thenewalfmonster68 being banned permanently. Besides, he is just a toxic player on the server, every time he comes on, he insults people or is just generally rude. He is currently banned for 3 days or something like that, but i think that ban should be made permanent.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

in alfmonsters profile its says what he dosent like and pretty mush everything thats there is what he dose to me and not just me. but to everyone els and he sould be banned cause its been going on long enouph.

@Bello @Goblins @mrnutty12 @Rejects -

Alright, so he thinks I insulted him when I actually was trying to back him up from someone calling him an 8 year old for TAUNTING after a kill.... But apparently he read it wrong and thought I called him an 8 year old. Just want to clear that up however.

I have experienced nothing but negative from him and he just spams ‘fag’ on profiles of people that I talk to on the surf server.

Just extremely salty, toxic, and immature when he gets punished.

Edited by Owl (see edit history)

@Bello @Goblins @mrnutty @Rejects -

Alright, so he thinks I insulted him when I actually was trying to back him up from someone calling him an 8 year old for TAUNTING after a kill.... But apparently he read it wrong and thought I called him an 8 year old. Just want to clear that up however.

I have experienced nothing but negative from him and he just spams ‘♥♥♥’ on profiles of people that I talk to on the surf server.

Just extremely salty, toxic, and immature when he gets punished.

also +1 for perm

+1 for banning his ass.

I don't think we need all of the higher-ups to confirm that we are going to punish him. It's going to happen anyhow.

I just want to confirm if the ban will be a week, month, or perm. @Bello @mrnutty12

First off, @Derpy_Patriot my name has a 12. Thanks for the thought though.

Secondly, surprisingly thenewalfmonster has not been rude to me at all considering how much time I spend on Surf. That said I have noticed that the kid gets super triggered and aggressive if you cross him/her and tends to break a few rules with insults that often use slurs and general disrespect. Many of the other regulars do not like him/her much at all because of the behavior that is presented in this thread and I do think that a ban may be a reasonable solution as he/she has had other warnings. I would be +1 in favor of a ban, though I think maybe a couple months or so would be very justified but I am unsure of a perm at the moment. I would hear the opinions of the other higher ups @Bello @Goblins.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

alf is a generally bad person on the server, he spreads negativity and that's now what i believe this community is about. He is extremely toxic and has past records of spawn killing and over all being one of the worst people that has come onto the server. +1 for the ban of alf

I don't think it really justifies months or a perm ban. A week is a long time too to be honest, and I think that if he doesn't adjust his behavior after that ban, have at him.

Then again I don't really see him on servers as I don't go on surf. From the looks of it he's just another toxic player who needs to be a taught a lesson.

+1 For extending ban.

First off, @Derpy_Patriot my name has a 12. Thanks for the thought though.

Secondly, surprisingly thenewalfmonster has not been rude to me at all considering how much time I spend on Surf. That said I have noticed that the kid gets super triggered and aggressive if you cross him/her and tends to break a few rules with insults that often use slurs and general disrespect. Many of the other regulars do not like him/her much at all because of the behavior that is presented in this thread and I do think that a ban may be a reasonable solution as he/she has had other warnings. I would be +1 in favor of a ban, though I think maybe a couple months or so would be very justified but I am unsure of a perm at the moment. I would hear the opinions of the other higher ups @Bello @Goblins.

I'm putting down a ban for a month.

If the DLs feel as if it's too cruel or not enough punishment, then feel free to alter the ban length.

User has been banned for a month.

- Closed

I'm putting down a ban for a month.

If the DLs feel as if it's too cruel or not enough punishment, then feel free to alter the ban length.

User has been banned for a month.

- Closed

I fully agree with that decision.

He also left a friendly comment on my profile:

agyazo.com_4609edfd69d799389df2bda2bee116cb.png.5361cdba147fe2f206953371d4af19be.png

I guess he's just a really bad troll.

#PostingInClosedThreads

Edited by Guest (see edit history)