STEAM_0:1:56604228

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

10d 04:28:35h

Reasons for Joining:

I've been on the TF2 surf server for 8 months now and the staff,members, and the community in whole there are just amazing and keep me going there almost every day but now that its been 8 months I want to be a official member of this community in order to bond ever more with the people of the surf server. *EXTRA* Don't let my edgy-ness on the server make you put -1 I don't mean anything I say get to you I'm only joking but I can act mature if wanted. I have co-owned 2 other servers in gmod darkrp and administrated 3 other servers as well but they've all shut down due to the owners having either issues with life or the server interfering with life or they just didn't have enough money to keep the server going. *This was before I join the surf server*.

ACEITUNA DURA!!!

He need his membership now!!!

end of the story xD

He is 40% part of humor .. with his sarcasm and funny personality .. Brings fun in our surf server

!!!Vamos Tuna!! Aceituna Dura!!!!

M:9

A:9

+1

+1 Great allied, support and good friend, un buen amigo con el que querrías pasarla a solas 7w7 y demás, soy mi pulgar arriba nojoda!

A:10

M:9.5

He said A good friend to get alone with him :) also My other thumb raise up and getting hard Fuck yeah!

[ATTACH]6687[/ATTACH]

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!