This is a thread for what YOU GUYS want fixed/added on CS:GO maps on our Community Servers.

Please try to not turn this thread into anything that it's not, it's ONLY for suggestions for maps!

Formatting

If you'd like to make a suggestion, please state the full map name, ex. jb_nexzoid_xg.

State, as specifically as you can, the suggestion. (Screen shots are always appreciated!)

Formatting Example:

On jb_nexzoid_xg, could you fix %s and %s? Oh here are some screenshots to help!

Could you add a %s to jb_parabellum_go?

I'll be editing in the changes I've made to what maps.

Changes:

9/24/16 4:57 PM @Sizz Added the feature for the Cell button to open iso. You can also now toggle Isolation On and Off, if you weren't able to before.

Edited by Charles (see edit history)

Would fixing map games be part of this? Or just Lr games etc?

This thread is dedicated towards the MAPS.

Not any plugins. If you have a suggestion for plugins, message @Lithium or @Bleed @Owl.

Edited by Charles (see edit history)

Changes:

9/24/16 4:57 PM @Sizz Added the feature for the Cell button to open iso. You can also now toggle Isolation On and Off, if you weren't able to before.

ty

jb_electric_todestrakt can you make it so isolation also opens when cells open on this map and should ts that get out of iso before orders are given die? It's not a vent they're going through to get out on nexoid and you can't give personal freedays @Lithium

Remove buttons that close cells some maps have this like jb_vipinthemix some maps have it to the same button I'll try finding all the maps that has this when I'm not in school unless someone else does

Maps:

jb_vipinthemix_csgo_v1-1

jb_summer_jail_v1

jb_lego_jail_v8

jb_peanut_v3r

jb_mountaincraft_v5

Edited by Jaydow (see edit history)