Let's put this into context : I have to go somewhere during 5 minutes, right? So I godmode because the spawn throws you out of it, (I mostly play on the surf server) and I don't especially like being loopkilled. When I come back, I forget that I have godmode on until a pyro tries to set me on fire.

I ain't the only victim of this though, and if you have the godmode command, it probably happened to you more than once. Don't lie.

Anyways my idea was that when you have godmode toggled, there's text at the bottom that says something like "Hey, you're still in godmode!". I dunno it's just an idea.

I'm guessing you mean if you attack someone or someone attacks you you'd want a llittle pop-up saying : "Hey dum-dum you're still in almighty invincible mode and shouldnt kill people because that is mean"?

Only if you attack someone, because people attack you all the time when you're in godmode.

is there any way you can just turn god mode to friendly so the person in godmode cant do damage and will thus realize they are in godmode. Or maybe make them see-through like friendly so the play is more conscious of the godmode. I personally think you should remember that you have placed yourself in godmode, but I could see people forgetting and causing an unintentional problem.

is there any way you can just turn gosh mode to friendly so the person in godmode cant do damage and will thus realize they are in godmode. Or maybe make them see-through like friendly so the play is more conscious of the godmode. I personally think you should remember that you have placed yourself in godmode, but I could see people forgetting and causing an unintentional problem.

That would be useless imo

how so? the lack of damage should indicate to the player that they are in godmode or noticing that their model is changed can also give a heads up about it. Its an easier fix than adding a new plugin. we could just add features from a different plugin and solve the problem.