Bach

Bach - Team Fortress 2

Didnt you say you were never coming back?

Doesn't make a difference. I said I didn't want to come back when I left but here I am.

Scratch that, getting member again first*

It's kind of confusing, but ultimately is the forum administrators faults because his member tag was left on for ages.

It says member right now, so I'm vouching

+1 Easily one of the better staff members xG has had. Doing their job, easy to get along with and really good fun to be around.

A: ?/1

M: 9

please come to the conclusion that this thread is nothing more than a fudgepost

I had a feeling it probably was; but I wasn't gonna jump the gun to a conclusion too early.

@Egossi please address my activity and my talk with @Bello about my titles and shit. If I didn't REALLY care I would have left it all alone.

Plus I love memes

Honestly at the end of the day TF2 is still a highly enjoyable game amd as much as I hate to say it. I have a lot of good memories with you shit stains.

@Egossi please address my activity and my talk with @Bello about my titles and fudge. If I didn't REALLY care I would have left it all alone.

from what I can tell, Bach has been inactive for a long time up until very recently, and it seems that his activity has skyrocketed after that, you could pretty much see him on TGH at any point of time if you got on yesterday lol.

there's also nothing I can say about the thing with your title as I didn't hear anything about it 'til i asked bello about it just now and i dont wanna say anything half-assed

Other than all that, Bach makes a great staff member as seen before, he was also a great role-model for me and I believe many new staff members as he has been a very helpful admin/higher up

In conclusion Bach makes a great staff member and he totally deserves admin if he keeps being at least 30% as active as he is right now, +1

I mean, it doesn't really matter what I say, as long as it's TwoZeroFour that we're talking about, he'll probably go up to DL (if he actually is serious about all of this) in no time! :emoji_joy::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_ok_hand:

:emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes::emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_relieved::emoji_relaxed::emoji_v: :emoji_joy::emoji_ok_hand:

+1 I remember when we would party on clocktown for 12 hours a day for an entire summer in 2k13, then like a month after he got mod he dropped activity entirely. Then like 9 months later, after I was permed and unbanned and finally got mod, he came back. And since the tf2 higher ups (I think it was brian and nom) completely forgot to remove his powers, they just grandfathered him into mod and we were in the same promo demo. And eventually, after a fanfic where we do some bdsm shit, we both ended up as DM.

So basically we're on that Romeo and Juliet star crossed lovers shit.

A 1337

M m3m35

I'm going to have to -1 this. This submission was obviously made "for the meme" and unfortunately it's going to actually need to be considered seeing as the Tf2 division is low on staff right now. Bach is still extremely immature on the servers, though quite funny I will admit. I'm -1'ing this because I know Bach would get his position then most likely do absolutely nothing with it. On top of that, I'd also like to point out he literally only comes back to apply for staff, lets not forget last time when he "left the clan" just because he didn't get moderator.

A: 6/10

M: 4/10

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Memes and all are fine, but since this might be taken seriously I suppose I'd best be honest about it. You were definitely a fun guy years back and made pretty good staff, at least from what I've seen, but after watching more recently and also hearing some stuff here or there, I don't think this would work out anymore. You let loose on people a bit too much or often, don't seem to care all of that much whether or not you're here, and don't take much seriously (yes I know not everything needs to be taken seriously, but it feels like someone has to keep an eye on what you're doing while you're on.)

A more recent example of the letting loose bit was probably this:

Division Manager Bach : wow I really can not stand your accent

Division Manager Bach : Im not sorry but Im muting you

Division Manager Bach : holy shit

gh0sta has joined the game

Confused Melee Player left the game (Confused Melee Player timed out)

>> t00n goomba stomped (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ !

Division Manager Bach : he makes me want to kill myself

Division Manager Bach : hes worse than bonfire

Among other things that were either by voice or probably in text. This was to someone with a british accent, Vexx's friend namely. If this was a joke of some sort excuse me, but from an outside perspective it seems anything but. There's a lot of other examples that could be brought up by anyone that actually frequents the servers; no offense to the +1s here, but a lot of you either aren't on much to see or are just doing it for the memes, and while memes and jokes are fine, it's a bit of a problem if this is being taken seriously.

I'm ready to be skewered, but oh well. Sorry Bach, you can be a fun guy, but I just feel that considering what happened before I don't believe this would work out well.

A more recent example of the letting loose bit was probably this:

Division Manager Bach : wow I really can not stand your accent

Division Manager Bach : Im not sorry but Im muting you

Division Manager Bach : holy fudge

gh0sta has joined the game

Confused Melee Player left the game (Confused Melee Player timed out)

>> t00n goomba stomped (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ !

Division Manager Bach : he makes me want to kill myself

Division Manager Bach : hes worse than bonfire

this is copy paste. I'm not doubting you, but a screenshot would be way better.

+1 I remember when we would party on clocktown for 12 hours a day for an entire summer in 2k13, then like a month after he got mod he dropped activity entirely. Then like 9 months later, after I was permed and unbanned and finally got mod, he came back. And since the tf2 higher ups (I think it was brian and nom) completely forgot to remove his powers, they just grandfathered him into mod and we were in the same promo demo. And eventually, after a fanfic where we do some bdsm fudge, we both ended up as DM.

So basically we're on that Romeo and Juliet star crossed lovers fudge.

A 1337

M m3m35

also I swear I meant M 7 A 8 but my phone autocorrected