Bach

Bach - Team Fortress 2

-1 I'm sorry, but we have bigger issues that need to be addressed before we return you to your rightful place as our Canadian overlord.

We need to free Bobby Wow. This issue has been bugging me lately because Bobby Wow is innocent. Bobby Wow was a cool kid who had a mic and a dream. A dream that he would one day become the Division Manager of Fistful of Frags. This dream was ruined when he was accused of aim botting on the TF2 Dodgeball server. He was then found guilty and permed from everything that he loved, but everybody forgets that his entire conviction was a conspiracy. That's right, Scootaloo told Bobby to use hax 'nd shit so they could test some things on the server. This is all Scoots fault and Bobby Wow should be set free.

#FreeBobbyWow

Also, fuck u bach! You're a smelly Canadian.

<3:)(XPdX

-1 I'm sorry, but we have bigger issues that need to be addressed before we return you to your rightful place as our Canadian overlord.

We need to free Bobby Wow.

I heard whoever banned that Bobby Wow guy was a real douche bag and a dinkleberg. Maybe you should check out who did it and question their integrity or something.

=3

I heard whoever banned that Bobby Wow guy was a real douche bag and a dinkleberg. Maybe you should check out who did it and question their integrity or something.

=3

Oh, I know who banned Mr. Wow. There's no need for me to look up who banned him >:^)