kbraszzz

It's Over

I've made a lot of tough decisions ever since I got DM then obtained DL then finally CL/CM

but none of them are harder than this one

I'm stepping down from CM to Member and will be removing my own powers shortly after posting this.

Since @Aegean came back everything has gotten way better and there are no longer giant retarded shitstorms to take care of.

@Bello has control of the TF2 division and is a great DL so no real problems there. (Besides valve forgetting about the game)

@Lithium has a solid grasp on the ever growing CS:GO Division and @Bleed is his guardian angel.

It would seem a good amount of people want me to step down now and I shall oblige them.

I have been here for four years and I don't have the time or the passion anymore I much rather do something else then play TF2 or CS:GO with what time I have.

I'm not active on teamspeak because most the people I enjoyed have left I only really come on to see @Vector and that is still not often.

I'm not gonna make a huge list of tags because you know if I hate you or not.

It was a fun run while it lasted.

Goodbye.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Regardless of how it came to this, there is no doubt that you were a great staff member and xG was very lucky to have you for so many years helping out as much as you did. I hope all the best with everything going on in your life, and don't shy away from ever participating in something that interests you in xG if you have the time.

I definitely was not expecting you, nor wanting you to step down. You were a great CM, I just wanted to see more of that from you. I don't blame you for stepping down though, TF2 has been dwindling on population as of late and there's really just better games to play out there. I'll see you around friend.