Position:

Time Active:

6days 22hours.

Experience:

No. not from csgo

Donated:

No

Information:

I can help the server by keeping it clean and friendly I've been here for a while now so i figured i know the rules well enough to be able to moderate the server. Also i have 6 days almost 7 days on the server i felt like it was enough to go for mod. Thank you for reading <3 hope to see you on the server

+1

A;8

M;8

Has his times but I have never had any major issues even though I have not been on as much the last 2 weeks. Is very kind when he wants to be and always try's to help. He gets people to join the server and majority of the time follows rules and gets others to do the same. He is one of the most activate users and has shown that he wants to keep these servers running well and helping the community grow and stay peaceful as much as it can. I believe he would make a great mod with some time and effort.

+1 I think he would make a good mod. Knows the rules and I don't believe I've had any issues with his attitude. Just be more productive on the forums and not spam useless crap

One of the most active players on CS:GO, I told him to start posting on Forums to make a mod app since he isn't active on TS but make sure to not spam, he's not super productive forum wise, but regardless I think he would be a good CS:GO moderator due to his knowledge of rules and activity.

+1

I know I am not going to be active thoughout most of November, but I have talked a TON with him and he tries his best to get to 50 posts or to be active. He to paid 472 arms and -883777 legs to try to at least apply, even though he may have not put enough into his Tom Cruz fudge-packing posts.

ฯฯฯ+1ฯฯฯ

other than grave digging i'd say he's a better steven, toxic but not to a bad extent oh and he mic spams in comp. A bit of grave digging and a bit of toxicity but other then that i'd say he's fine. so..... should I +1 this?? oh wait how about demote the super inactive mods c: and i'm not going to vouch for now.

I know I am not going to be active thoughout most of November, but I have talked a TON with him and he tries his best to get to 50 posts or to be active. He to paid 472 arms and -883777 legs to try to at least apply, even though he may have not put enough into his Tom Cruz fudge-packing posts.

ฯฯฯ+1ฯฯฯ

I feel as if I didn't put enough effort into this post.

Knows rules well, have no major problems with him, and we need staff badly. He would make a good addition to our roster of CS:GO staff, and would do a good job at it.