ArminArmout

Farewell

So after playing tf2 for almost 4 years, I'm finally getting burnt out. I'm just not having fun playing it anymore, and my activity really has gone down. Every time I go on the servers now it feels like a chore and I'm just doing it to log hours, and not enjoying it. So I'm stepping down. I've been a mod for a year and 1/2+ and I've been playing on the servers for even longer but I'm getting tired of tf2 now and would rather do other stuff, and school is a thing too. I've met a lot of a cool people when I've been here and it's time to say goodbye.

:waving:

cya

One of our finest mods who have kept their staff rank for over a year without getting demoted or promoted.

Sad to see you step down Armin, especially now that I know you've also fallen into the dark void known as "Overwatch", just like many of our other former staff members. (May god have Mercy on their soul) (get it LOL!??)

Be sure to hop on the servers every now and then!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

update: i'll probably come back in like the summer when school ends when i havent played tf2 in a while to play again

The winter Holidays are hopefully going to bring life to the servers But i doubt Jailbreak will wake up.