In-Game Name:

PhoKingSF

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:100115006

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hi, Im Pho

I don't ever remember playing on your server, but I randomly found it today when I was looking for cool jailbreak servers to play on. Turns out, this jailbreak server is one of the most fun I've visited today, but there seems to be a dilemma. I am currently CT banned, but your server is not on my history as far as I could see. I used to let my friends use my account for betting, using it as a smurf, and just overall fucking around. My best guess is that my friends came on your server and MFKed, like the idiots they are. I have since removed their access to my account, so they will not be coming back on from my account. I understand if you will not allow me to be un-CT banned, but I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Have a great day

I usually like to give it a little bit of time before unbanning someone who was permed, cuz u kno its a "permanent" ban

especially on the case when I'm the one who bans someone. To be honest I don't remember what happened at all here but I tend to trust my judgement

give it a few weeks of playing on the server and if you aren't a dick you'll most likely be unbanned

Bans like this need more time than 2 months, supposedly up to 10 Months or even a year.

the purpose of this is to see if a player still wants to get unbanned time and see if you still care