Skeletal

Surf Suggestion

okay so my idea is we add a timer to the surf server and we have a scoreboard for the fastest times. The scores would get wiped at the end of the week or something like that. maybe an overall high score. people submit their highscore with a screenshot on steam or something like that. I think it would create compitition for the more experienced surfers.

okay so my idea is we add a timer to the surf server and we have a scoreboard for the fastest times. The scores would get wiped at the end of the week or something like that. maybe an overall high score. people submit their highscore with a screenshot on steam or something like that. I think it would create compitition for the more experienced surfers.

I think that is only a CS kind of thing; but if its available on TF2 I'm down for it.

Only issue is cheaters with cptele and rocket jumper and launcher as CSGO doesn't have those.

I think that is only a CS kind of thing; but if its available on TF2 I'm down for it.

Only issue is cheaters with cptele and rocket jumper and launcher as CSGO doesn't have those.

thats why i say screenshot and a run only being viable if its only a full run.

we

Also there are people with the noclip command donator or not so they could also cheat. Trust me this wouldn't work out.

we could still try. it wouldn't hurt. it might bring people to the server.