Aegean

Official Format For Reviews (games)

If you want to post a review for any game (Any platform as long as it's a real game that others might have played), you must use this format.

If you want your review to be seen by our xG Curator Page, your review must be detailed and have a lot of thought in it. If we decide to use your review, we will redirect our curator page to your review directly. On top of that, reviews that get accepted or liked by the community will get bonus credits and a custom badge!

If there's anything you feel should be added to the format, or if you have any questions feel free to post here.

Title of your thread should only be the full name of the game (If it's early access, add that beside the title with [ ] )

Example: The Forest [Early Access]

Game Name:

Platform:

Time Spent: (A rough estimate is fine if the game doesn't track it)

Do you recommend?

Y/N

What you rate the game: (1 to 10)

Initial Thoughts:

Gameplay and Story:

Backstory:

Pros: (At least 2 reasons)

Cons: (At least 2 reasons)

Final Thoughts:

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

This answers my question of whether or not we're allowed to post joke reviews. Oh well, thanks for saving me from possible embarrassment

This answers my question of whether or not we're allowed to post joke reviews. Oh well, thanks for saving me from possible embarrassment

If you want to post a meme review feel free, we just won't use it for anything lol