Tatost

Tf2 Highlander Event!

someone made the grave mistake of putting me and Shadower on the same team

Our goal is to make sure that this event is fun for everyone and that no beef happens during it. I'll see if we can change anything about this situation then, as we don't want players that hate each other on the same team. If anyone else is unhappy with something or has a problem please contact me or @Tatost.

hi quick question why the ever living hell on earth do I have pyro

thanks for making me the laughing stock of the HL event

Maybe you're just bad, nerd

Our goal is to make sure that this event is fun for everyone and that no beef happens during it. I'll see if we can change anything about this situation then, as we don't want players that hate each other on the same team. If anyone else is unhappy with something or has a problem please contact me or @Tatost.

Nonono, I was implying we might be baddies and have TOO much fun

I'm going to heal the fuck out of my team. Heal them so hard that they overdose and we lose.

Also, congrats for actually balancing the teams out. That's what I was worried about the most.

That's heckin gay

==BANNED WEAPONS==

[attach=full]27768[/attach]

i have a question why is the sharpened volcano fragment banned like it's clearly the most used weapon in the whole game!

on the serious side is there even a reason to ban it like seriously who's going to use that

i have a question why is the sharpened volcano fragment banned like it's clearly the most used weapon in the whole game!

on the serious side is there even a reason to ban it like seriously who's going to use that

you fool, you'll be dead instantly from my detonator jump sharpened volcano fragment kill that I'm putting in my F R A G V I D E O

==TEAMS HAVE BEEN SORTED==

[attach=full]27765[/attach]

If you have any problems please add @bagel @Tatost @Sylux or myself!

oh neat, time to practice demoman for the next while

I''m kinda shit right now

@Dethman is the medic to my heavy.......

Ok so I just found out there actually IS a higher power out there. I know because he's forsaken me.

Jk lub u bb. We won't win but these comms will be fire, someone made the grave mistake of putting me and @Shadower on the same team, so we probably shouldn't show them to anyone. I'm looking forward to this now though.

@LAN_Megalodon I'm sorry you got stuck with us fam.

Nah we're the meme squad, inhale the memes, exhale the memes, without memes we will die.

(edit); Also, according to the chart, xG has banned 3 weapons (minus the meme) that UGC highlander otherwise currently allows, being; The Phlogistinator, The Short Circuit, and the Vaccinator. In addition, xG also currently allows two weapons that would otherwise be banned; The Soda Popper, and

the Reserve Shooter. (Just in

case anyone was wondering.)

My personal opinion is that reserve shooter should be banned on Soldier as well, it's not insanely

good or anything, but even on soldier it's not particularly hard to

use, even if your enemy can surf,

and it also just encourages waiting for someone on the other team to explosive jump (bombing the

med, trying to escape, etc.,) and

then getting free damage for it.

All in all I don't think it would make too much of a difference, as soldier tends to never run a shotty in HL anyway.

My one big personal gripe is the Soda Popper. Please God don't allow Scout to get infinite jumps for doing almost literally the same amount of damage. Just,

please...

ai.redditmedia.com_r5V27dq2J5V38P2n8y9Iu6pKAiiDYaiQo7J5gVP1d_sf1a536bf2237d490a837948785f985bb.thumb.jpg.308762918e77d8b380c5ccd8f4ed1bfe.jpg

Here's another one in case you don't want to strain your eyes. Just ignore the "minicrit" part, as that doesn't exist anymore.

atweakers.net_ext_f_s57SlHpEA3QiVmeLEoMlSKnA_full.thumb.png.e7da5cc19a5cf7c3852611cbccdea90d.png

Edited by LAN_Megalodon (see edit history)