Tatost

Tf2 Highlander Event!

It's been deemed overpowered because usually the sniper plays with the combo, so the sniper can just sit on a hill with a 185 overheal and just snipe anything, and the spy can't do much. Either it's too risky to approach the combo just to pick the sniper, or if you use your gun you will get spotted and hunted down.

A good example is Swiftwater final.

The combo stays at pallet along with the Engineer, and that's where the sniper is usually is found as well, and a place where you could get the sniper from is either Deck, Yard, Data, Garage and Crates. The scout will roam that area, especially around Deck and Garage, so using your gun there usually leads to you getting mad milked and chased

It's been deemed overpowered because usually the sniper plays with the combo, so the sniper can just sit on a hill with a 185 overheal and just snipe anything, and the spy can't do much. Either it's too risky to approach the combo just to pick the sniper, or if you use your gun you will get spotted and hunted down.

A good example is Swiftwater final.

The combo stays at pallet along with the Engineer, and that's where the sniper is usually is found as well, and a place where you could get the sniper from is either Deck, Yard, Data, Garage and Crates. The scout will roam that area, especially around Deck and Garage, so using your gun there usually leads to you getting mad milked and chased

i dont think any of the snipers in the event like to use the razorback anyway

oh frick caribou's gunna rape

I dominated him last night on PokeTrade. I think we'll do alright.

i dont think any of the snipers in the event like to use the razorback anyway

They may not use it on our servers, but they probably will use it for this event. I use the Razorback all the time. @Healix makes a good point.

So from what I understand, the primaries on each team have already been decided; however, I'm available as a substitute player. I played two seasons in the UGC league Steel division on both Highlander and 6v6 teams, so I'm very familiar with the rules 'n stuff and would like to give it another go. :)

Name: Hero

SteamID64: 76561198081316610

Roles: Engineer, Medic

Looking forward to the opportunity!

~Hero