Tatost

Vote For Fourth Highlander Event Team Captain

Who out of these (fine?) fellows down below do you want to be the fourth team captain?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who out of these (fine?) fellows down below do you want to be the fourth team captain?

• Sylux
    • Dethman
    • Moosty
    • Rejects

Voting for the Highlander event team captain, results will be gathered in three days and the captain contacted.

Again, if you have any inquiries for the event, please contact me and/or @bagel. And if you'd like to help out, we can find a way for you to do so. Always looking for someone to do all the work while I just sit and watch! ;]

Oh and if you don't know the other three captains, that would be bagel + @Kypari + me.

Oh and if you don't know the other three captains, that would be bagel + @Kypari + me.

So 4 captains, who the fuck is gonna be making any decisions on anything at that rate? lol

In all seriousness if you need a demoknight I can shove my sword up some people's asses if you'd like.

So 4 captains, who the frick is gonna be making any decisions on anything at that rate? lol

In all seriousness if you need a demoknight I can shove my sword up some people's asses if you'd like.

The captains are meant to watch over their respected teams, make sure they know whats happening with the event, and such other things that are relevant to the subject of the event.

The captains are meant to watch over their respected teams, make sure they know whats happening with the event, and such other things that are relevant to the subject of the event.

Oh ok, I thought you meant 4 captains for one team and I got super confused lol

Oh ok, I thought you meant 4 captains for one team and I got super confused lol

Yeah, sorry for the confusion on that one. It's okay though, I forgive you :]]]]

Hopefully @Dethman can do better than forgetting he wasn't available on match days and never showing up like with the old team

;););););)

#YearsLaterStillSalty

Hopefully @Dethman can do better than forgetting he wasn't available on match days and never showing up like with the old team

;););););)

#YearsLaterStillSalty

The days of having a shitty touchsmart computer and always being unavailable due to being a child, kb was basically a main

#ImSoSorryMoostyIShouldNeverHaveSignedUp