Owl

Stepping Down To Pursue My Professional Dota 2 Career

yeah, im stepping down. this is something ive been thinking about for a very long time, and ive come to terms with the fact that im not going to be able to do a proper job with my position if i have such mixed feelings.

xG has been my home for a very long time, even if i havent been a real part of the clan for all of the years since I originally joined. i basically grew up with the people that have come and gone through xG, and i definitely found a part of myself here. for perspective, i joined when I was 12. I'm 17 now. this aside, I'm quite tired of the responsibilities I (don't) have. the magic isnt there anymore. even when there is people on the servers, it isnt much fun for me. I would love to fix it, but I simply lack the motivation to do so. I hope xG manages to revive itself to the glory days it was once in. If this is to happen some shit needs to change, drastically, but either way gl boys

i had a lot of fun setting up our minigames and minecraft servers. it was a big joint effort from a lot of people, but i'm glad i lead a part of the charge to get some of the old fun back. it didnt turn out too well, but i believe in the potential. i hope everyone continues to enjoy some gaming action on the world wide web!1

at the end of the day I'm not really going anywhere, I just want to go back to playing games with friends and less making sure other people can play games with friends. im also gonna step down to paid non member for that sweet sweet teal teamspeak star :^)

some classic """""""""""goodbye"""""""""" messages:

@virr it really has been wonderful watching you integrate yourself into xG and become one of the most heralded members. I'm glad to see you have made great friends and pick up some responsibilities for yourself. I'm sure our relationship wont go anywhere, but either way, hejspeed my bror

@Chrono you still smell really bad

@Rabid Hello and thank you for joining us at SESH radio, your local focal point for anything weather, news, or sports related. My name is Kip Chipperly I'm gonna give you your five day forecast, uh, covering both the inland and midland sections. Uh, we're experiencing about 98 precipitation, um... but expect, uh, a dense fa- uh, fog cloud to roll in about 5 PM tonight, uh and thats probably gonna last you until about 2 or 3 in the afternoon tomorrow, too. So, dress warmly in the morning and then, you know, be ready to take off that sweater and party at night

Alright everyone- I'll see you next week, have a great time.

@Kile RAWR XD

@lilbleed honestly im sorry for being mean to you. sometimes it was in my opinion overstepping what could be considered just fucking around. youre a good kid, even if youre a bit incredibly retarded at times

@Bleed thanks for giving me some inspiration for my erotic roleplay writings

@Vertex good luck installing google ultron

@Aegean i really do respect your aspirations for the clan, as well as your genuine care for everyone in it. I know that we haven't agreed on everything, but either way, best of luck making xG great again or some other trump terrorist bullshit. also, thanks for giving me a chance at mc, i kinda fucked it up though so sorry about that one

@Snackbar nice cock

@Forest we havent really talked much but i appreciate/admire your occasional efforts to improve things

@Jacob SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

again, i'm still gonna be on teamspeak and play games and stuff. i just no longer have interest in the higher uppy stuff. if we were friends before, were friends now. i love you faggots <3

jk

jk again lol

Ladies and gentlemen this is, uh the lead programmer of Sesh Radio, Flex Carmichael here. Uh, we have some very unfortunate news, um our dear brother and friend,Chip Kipperly has passed this afternoon and um, you know were all gonna mourn for him, but were gonna- were gonna listen to this tape like he would want us to. Remember the good times. Because that’s what he would want. Rest in peace Kip

We're going to miss you buddy.

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

Can i get some howdy dooties in the chat for owl? LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO11!!!!!!!111!1!!1!!11!